Tuesday, December 20, 2011

You Made Me Cry :'(



Silly me wanna cry when i saw this poem :'( thx everyone who came to join us for the xmas eve party...appreciate all of u for spending xmas with me! It really warms my heart to know that a recently married couple first got to know each other through our networking events! This is one of the best testimonials I've received so far! =)

From my cousin:
"人生短暂,容不下虚情假意"
"Say what you mean and mean what you say."


"You made me CRY

You made me cry...
You tore me apart..
You left me in tears..
You've shattered my heart..

It wasn't your fault..
I guess it was me..
for love can't be forced..
Perhaps we weren't meant to be..

It still doesn't help..
now that i know..
Because for some reason..
my heart won't let go..

I've tried more than once..
to get over you..
but you make it so hard..
with cute things you do..

I thought love was joy..
but i've got nothing to gain..
just sorrows..,tears..
and a little more pain..

The day the pain started ..
reality came too..
It was the day i realized ..

......I'LL NEVER BE WITH YOU......."


"I'm done writing these e-mails that you never seem to read.
I'm done trying to be a friend when I always get hurt.
I'm done thinking that you may like me, when it'll never come true.
I'm done filling up my notebooks with songs about you.
I'm done crawling into my bed and crying every night.
I'm done believing that you're perfect, because I can see every flaw clearer than anyone.
I'm done."


"Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances.

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will.
You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts.
You'll fight with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by.
So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and love like you've never been hurt.
Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances.
You just have to live life to the fullest,

Tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak out, dance in the pouring rain,
hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt, and smile until your face hurts.
Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back."

Interesting Quotes:

"Its obvious in times of distress who r your true friends and who are just there along for the good times only. Guess I learnt the most important lesson this year. Have a few true friends rather than a bunch of fake ones!"

“The best revenge is being a success” ~ Mario Teguh

"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." ~ George Eliot

"
如果愛上了,
就不要輕易放過機會,
也不要輕易的放開手,
更加不要輕易的放棄。
莽撞,可能使你後悔一陣子;
怯懦,卻能使你後悔一輩子。
所以,
愛~ 請轟轟烈烈;
不愛~ 請徹徹底底。"

My blog is still here:
I'm not sure what exactly happened...but i tried to search for my leechie blog n it says my blog has been removed!!! my fren told me the same thing...so scarry...but i managed to logon...think my blog is working now...i even hav visitors from Venezuela...lol...


The epitome of COOL: Cooler than Cool! B-)
Which girl doesnt love Chanel? i dont know any...perhaps my mum? (but she's not a girl...she's an obasan in denial...lol...she better not hear this ;p)


O.o


:'(


♥ Love this song from Material Queen: Is this all? :'(
Is this all i'm been waiting for? 

No comments: