Monday, December 14, 2009

O.o Legacy of Two Great Men o.O







Juz got to know tt the very company tt my granduncle founded n sold off has launched its IPO!!! quite a surprise to me when i first saw its name as ppl were discussing abt it in the forums @.@" apologies tt i don't think it's appropriate to name the company here...btw, leechie has no "insight" to this company...not sure who my granduncle sold it to o.O"

My granduncle was an illiterate man who frequently came ovr to my grandfather...seeking his help with letters...both great men r no longer around today...but their legacies live on n on...in different manners...for my granduncle, the v.company tt he founded n sold off has launched its IPO...it still bears the same name today...well, he was getting on in years then n with tt, all the elderly ppl probs came along...anyway, his family inherited his wealth from the proceeds of the sale of tt company...i still rem how he used to come ovr to chat with my grandfather pretty frequently during the weekends...tears well up in my leechie eyes as i recall the smile tt he used to wear on his face...not particularly close to him...but i used to see him around pretty frequently when he was younger n in good health...

My grandfather was not illiterate but he didn't become rich like my granduncle...but thru my grandfather, i learnt abt the basic values of life such as compassion, honesty, integrity, filial piety etc...he's a great man...the manner in which he had treated others n helped many ppl...always putting others before himself...many hundreds of ppl attended his funeral...sometimes, u can really tell how one has lived his/her life juz by looking at his/her funeral n the no. of ppl who came n how sad they were at the funeral...although he's no longer with us, but his legacy lives on thru his descendants (us) in the form of these basic asian values...leechie is really proud to be one of his descendants...leechie needs more tissue now...sobz

Well, two very different men...both their legacies live on...long after they hav passed on...well, tt's my leechie goal...leechie wanna leave behind my very own legacy...which live on n on...something that people will still remember and thank me for, even when i'm no longer around anymore...even after i'm long gone!!! hope this serves as a motivation to u too...

Coco before Chanel...her legacy lives on n on...o.O

No comments: