Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Farewell to 2009 o.O





It's the end of a year...time for us to bid farewell to 2009! time for us to reflect on the year tt has juz passed...time to make new plans n resolutions for the new upcoming year...

To be really honest...i could feel the heat when i saw my fb fren Rod talking abt completing his new year plans a couple of weeks back! but before making any new plans...i wanna look back on this year which has juz passed...well, it has been a really hectic year for me...rushing here n there...trying out many new stuff...n learning along the way...glad to hav u all here with me on my life journey...saw somwhere "What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals"...thx all my facebook frenz for posting all the inspiring msgs everyday =) i wanna improve on whatever i have done this year...i wanna b a better leechie...hope u all can help me to grow n develop to b the best leechie tt i can be...wanna give thx for all the help tt everyone has given me this year...i could see who my frenz r...as well as detect traces of hypocreeps from a mile away o.O" thx for all the challenges thrown at a leechie...i believe in "what cant kill me can only make me stronger!"

Some observations after chatting with som frenz...they told me tt they try to give their kids whatever they want...cos they r v.bz n cant spend much time with them...i'm under the impression tt kids hav a v.sheltered n blessed life nowadays...my leechie mum hardly buy any stuff for me when i was a teenager...she makes sure tt i earn whatever i want...i guess the red prada bag was one of the few stuff tt she bot me...she kinda stopped buying stuff for me after jc when i started to work part-time...but i guess she did the right thing by making me appreciate the value of things...n i guess one tends to better appreciate stuff tt one works hard for n the v.stuff tt one really really wants rather than those bot on a whim o.O

Saw this line on my fren msn status: "人生短短几十年,不要给自己留下了什么遗憾,想笑就笑,想哭就哭,该爱的时候就去爱。。。。" o.O to fight for what we want in life...one has to start first by opening one's mouth to ask...to quote my leechie idol, ms. Elim Chew...i wanna turn those "IMPOSSIBLE stuff into I M POSSIBLE!"

A quick revision from Robert Kiyosaki seminar earlier this year ---> "Three regrets for most people when they are dying; 1) Did not take leaps / opportunities. 2) Did not say or communicate. 3) Did not forgive."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody keen to attend Lilian Too 1 day feng shui extravaganza talk this coming sun, 3rd Jan? helping a fren to sell tic at $48 only...usual price is $88...msg me or email me at leechietheleech@gmail.com if keen...thx n happy new year =)

No comments: