Monday, December 28, 2009

A Reluctant Brunette o.O"





Guess what? leechie was stripped off her blonde ambition n became a reluctant brunette -.-" went to this particular salon near the botanic gardens...they mailed me a letter for a complimentary whole head color for my leechie bday...so i went ovr earlier today...the stylist (he didn't even intro himself so i hav no idea what's his name o.O") began recommending those dark reddish shades tt supposedly would make my hair look more healthy n shiny...but i told him abt my natural hair tone being v.yellow-base n any reddish tones on me would turn yellowish after 3 shampoos...told him tt i saw elva hsiao on tv yest n i like her haircolor (elva is soooooooooo pretty =)) so i pointed to the dark brownish blonde shades in his color chart...he agreed n then went to mix the hair dye...but leechie had a shock when the color job was done! my hair looks really really dark reddish brown...omg..Omg...OMG!!! however, the bottom part of my hair was extremely yellowish...so he couldn't get everythg to be a single shade so the bottom part of my hair still appears to be slightly lighter than the rest of my hair...seriously, if he followed my instructions to mix the hair dye as per requested...i'm damn sure my hair wouldn't turn out to b so reddish n dark!!! -.-" not sure abt how som salons operate...my guess was tt since it was a complimentary hair color, so they could hav used som sample or complimentary hair dye on me -.-" omg...leechie no wanna b som guinea pig! -.-"

He even tried to recommend me som shampoo...even after i told him tt leechie uses Redken hair products (well, for the uninitiated, Redken is one of the premium salon brands avail)...so i paid $35 for the wash+blow n left (well, the color job was complimentary but i was still charged for wash+blow)...leechie hasn't had such dark haircolor for a really looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time n i'm still not used to such dark shades...haiz -.-" my leechie mum tried to console a leechie by saying tt my hair color will turn lighter after a few washes n it wouldn't look so dark n red after tt -.-" haiz -.-" now leechie has been robbed of my blonde ambition n has turned into a reluctant brunette! -.-" as what ppl say, blondes hav more fun...i don't mind all the dumb blonde jokes...but gosh, now leechie looks like a boring brunette...haiz -.-"

Btw, met a really cute stylist yest...his salon uses Redken haircolor...well, again for the uninitiated, not tt many salons here use Redken haircolor...most of the better ones use mostly Loreal haircolor...n most of the other crappy salons use som ulu n super drying hair colors (shall not mention any names here) -.-" would b interested to try out Redken haircolor one day...cos leechie likes Redken hair products =) btw, leechie likes his hairstyle...hmmm, it looks like som korean hairstyle...i dunno how to describe it in words...but think a fren has a similar hairstyle o.O i was complaining to him abt my supposedly horizontal line fringe which looks like a mess yet again...juz abt a month after the crappy rebonding incident -.-" mr.cutie recommended me to juz grow my fringe long n to keep side-parting o.O" he speaks with a pretty strong Malaysian accent n wrote me his hp n asked me to call him...well, let's put it this way...he has a pretty high probability of being leechie next stylist ;p leechie wouldn't mind having a cute stylist ;p but he muz b able to deliver!

Haiz...leechie aint amused with my new dark brunette haircolor...haiz -.-" i shld hav gone to mr.cutie directly instead...haiz -.-" think i shall try out the Keratase color protector thingy tt i won in a facebook contest earlier in the year? well, if my color fades off...i can assure u tt it's not due to this color protector k? o.O"

Update: It has been 3 days since my hair color job n i still cant get used to the dark hair color...omg...it's even darker than my natural haircolor :'( the v.last time tt i ever had such dark hair was when i was in jc donkey years ago...omg...bad hair days...n now my hair's like super dry...haiz...omg...pls save my leechie hair!!! =(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saw this on a fren facebook status ---> "~ 爱人的那一个,往往在不完美中给完美,而被爱的那一个,却总是在完美中找不完美。~"
well, i guess this not only applies to love and relationships...there will always b those ppl around us who r constantly looking out for ur flaws n faults...which is y i always tell my leechie mum...i'm not perfect n i do what i do as long as my conscience is clear...i cant please the entire world...cos there will always b ppl who will nvr appreciate whatever u r doing n will be there to bitch n bitch abt the mistakes tt u make...tt's life -.-"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somtimes i am rather amused by som ppl...can someone tell me y tt fanatic leechie fan can't seem to juz give up? -.-" no point telling me tt u love me or whatever crap...i'm really sorry...but i don't know u n u don't know me...so pls save ur love for someone else...arigato...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This cute doggie looks like a fren's doggie...his doggie sits on a couch n holds a remote control...think these 2 doggies can go watch tv n surf net together...lol ;p

No comments: