Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wealth Mastery 2009


Good thing tt we were sitting near the front o.O


Check out Keith Cunningham's pretty wife, Sandi =) guess she noticed a leechie taking pics of her...guess she muz b wondering y this jap tourist keeps snapping pics of them ;p






Keith was rather amused y ppl wanna take pics of him...although Keith says taking pics of him won't make one rich...but i was alrdy there...don't wanna miz the opportunity to snap som pics...keke ;p






Special thanks to my fren, Darius, for making the necessary arrangements so tt leechie could b a part of this seminar...really appreciate it...thx alot =)

Day 1:
Juz returned from day 1 of the wealth mastery seminar...it's a TNT event... which means "Tony Not There" event...lol...but he got his master trainer here instead...v.small crowd today (only abt 600 ppl). rem tt a fren was sharing with me abt fear n greed the other day...one thing tt the trainer shared today was..."decision made from a place of greed or fear is always a wrong decision" i really need to get my psychology right! Learnt tt the most impt thing is one's resourcefulness!!! Btw, leechie had v.nice roti prata at expo foodcourt...v.yummy...keke ;p

Day 2:
They mentioned tt there were 850 ppl of us...well, such a big increment overnight? o.O" they printed out our financial plan...well, i guess they didn't see the decimal place tt a leechie indicated on my form...n tt's how i ended up with a financial plan which is wrong -.-" 1 of the speakers today was Chuck Mellon n 1 of his rules of trading is: we should nvr turn a winning trade into a losing one...well, i'm guilty of tt at times...is it bcos of my A380 ego? tt i refuse to admit tt i'm wrong?

We played a really interesting "ring-toss" game tonite...there was a mkt-maker who got to decide the price of the rings, a few brokers with rings tt one could buy from as well as a banker (not sure what was the role of the banker...i didn't get to see him at all @.@") well, i guess they were trying to simulate the mkt conditions...could really feel how chaotic it was...with ppl all rushing to buy the rings (v.limited nos. avail) from the brokers n from the other participants...at rather ridiculous prices at times...could really feel the excitement n euphoria...looking at these participants, now i could feel how silly i was to chase up the stock prices when the mkt was euphoric -.-" haiz...i know tt i shld buy low n sell high...but y am i not doing tt? haiz...they keep stressing tt success of investment is mainly 80% (if i rem this no. correctly) dependent on psychology, n 20% on the tools/strategies...

My leechie idol, keith cunningham, made his appearance tonight...he spoke abt the 5 biggest mistakes tt ppl make in biz...i guess i hav heard him speak on the same topic before...but it was a good revision...again, he described abt how he meet his wife, Sandi...it was the 2nd time tt i heard him speak on this subject...but nevertheless, tears started to flow from my leechie eyes as he spoke...v.touching...

Btw, leechie bumped into a fren tt i haven't seen for donkey years...rem i was lamenting abt how i tend to go shopping alone these days? she was one of my shopping buddies back in sch...lol...n she mentioned abt shopping together again juz nw...not too sure if this is a good idea for my leechie pocket? o.O" well, in my conscious n subconscious minds, leechie is in denial of being a shopaholic...but i cant lie to myself eh? -.-" anyway, my stingy fren (let's call him mr.stingy from now on k? or how abt uncle stingy? ;p) sent me an sms the other day saying tt God (btw, leechie is not a christian) won't give us who we want...but rather who we need...so was she sent into my life again to go shopping with a leechie? o.O"

Day 3:
Took a lift from my parents today...but was still late -.-" Overwhelming day...had 7 speakers today...info overload manz @.@" esp when there was conflict between what the different speakers said -.-" one uncle participant gave me pretty sensible advice -> when in doubt, do nothing...u don't need to trade...o.O" leechie was a tired kid...dozed off when they showed the tony robbins video clip in the dark -.-" btw, leechie took som pics of my leechie idol, keith...managed to get pics of his pretty wife, Sandi, as well =)

Day 4:
Another day of sales pitch...didn't sign up for anything -.-" but i got 1 of tony robbins dvds...well, thot tt it might b better if there were not so much sales pitch...btw, 2 of the speakers wore black shirt n pants n belt n shoes...so looked kinda confusing...1 guy spoke on fx n another on futures...well, juz realized tt leechie had heard tt fx guy speak previously at T.Harv Eker's "Never Work Again" seminar half a year ago...but he was previously selling options course instead of fx...btw, he wore the same black shirt n pants n belt n shoes attire o.O" wondering if tt's supposed to b som standard attire for them? cos most traders always look so cool de B-)

Spoke to Gigi earlier in the day...she was one of our group's trainers...she still rem the question tt i asked her during the 1st day of the seminar during the financial planning segment...abt y shld i give up all my little luxuries in life? com'on...it's abt financial freedom...so u shld upgrade ur lifestyle...n not downgrade ya? hav to STEP UP!!!

Well, i learnt alot from a lady participant...who shared with a leechie abt her investing n biz history...went to attend an event tonite...bumped into a fren...havent seen him for donkey moons n was sharing with him abt what she went thru...somhow, a silly leechie juz couldn't control my leechie tears...then he ended up offering his entire pack of tissues to me...haiz...@.@" again, i forgot how many drinks i had...most probably >15? cos the drinks were v.v.v.small glasses n v.dilute n i rem telling the bartender to make the drinks thicker...even puked on my way back...good thing tt my leechie mum didn't see tt -.-"

Was rather amused tt the event photographer juz appeared outta nowhere to snap a few pics of a leechie during the event o.O" well, my fren tried to console me by saying tt pretty gals face this kinda prob...hmmm, i guess a leechie shall take tt as a compliment then ;p was really surprised when som ppl came up to me, asking if i'm leechie...lol...tt was rather unexpected but cool B-) when i told my leechie mum tt, she said tt leechie really looks like my pic n tt i look like her -.-" spare me pls...whenever ppl compliment tt leechie is pretty, my leechie mum would say tt i look like her...but i can safely bet tt if anybody were to say tt leechie is ugly, my leechie mum would confirm say tt i don't look like her de -.-" btw, mr.stingy sms me during the event asking me where i was...but he was too stingy to join us n gave som silly excuses (sorry tt a leechie simply can't resist poking fun of how stingy mr.stingy is) ;p

Btw, my fren juz returned from korea...came all the way to expo to pass me my stuff...he actually managed to buy all the stuff in my long shopping list...except for the items which were discontinued there...well, i gotta say tt leechie is impressed manz...he really got everything on my leechie list...even the limited edition hello kitty lipgloss n mascara from etude house...yay...but he seemed rather shocked with my long shopping list n said to me..."v.scarry ler...so much stuff...r u sure u use all these?" o.O" well, he doesn't know abt the huge amt of stuff tt leechie got recently during the private sales...oops :-X btw, leechie likes the sweet smell of the strawberry yoghurt mask...smells so yummy...keke ;p

i saw this line on my fren msn status: "人生短短几十年,不要给自己留下了什么遗憾,想笑就笑,想哭就哭,该爱的时候就去爱。。。。" o.O

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is gonna sound corny...but for these couple of days, i keep getting many smses n calls from a particular leechie fan...who claimed tt he has a crush on a leechie...i'm rather flattered by the attention...but excuse me, u don't even know me -.-" i'm juz a normal kid who is full of my leechie crap...not some international star...so pls don't waste ur time on a leechie who can't reciprocate ur attention -.-" but i can consider setting up a leechie fan club if there is sufficient demand...lol ;p (apologies...tt was juz my A380 ego at work again ;p)

Life will never b the same, life is changing! dedicated to all tony robbins fans here =)



Leechie was there at UPW 2009!!!



Leechie did the firewalk too!!!



Tony & his watergun at UPW2009! ya n i was part of this madness too...lol ;p



Rem tt life will never b the same, life is changing...


No comments: