Thursday, December 17, 2015

Hermes Leather Forever Exhibition

Love this Hermes Leather Forever Exhibition at Art Science Museum so much that I actually visited it thrice! I'm glad to discover something new each time I visited it. There was so much to explore and see.

I was wearing skirts on the first 2 visits so I didn't get to ride that 2 Hermes horses so I returned on the last day of the exhibition to ride the Hermes horses.

Look mum, I finally managed to ride the Hermes horse!

The 2 cute mini horses which show who's leading!

Check out all the really big birkins dangling behind me!

Sharing a private moment with the winged motorcycle

No filter is required cos all the alligator leather colours here look so vibrant!

One of my favourite rooms at Hermes Leather Forever exhibition

Just a few observations made of those exhibition visitors on the last day: Many couldn't even pronounce Hermes correctly! Excuse me, it's French! And I couldn't believe that there were people who actually asked the craftslady how much her salary is?! It's just too Uniquely Singapore to want to find out about others' income when it has absolutely nothing to do with them! That's just so unclassy =.= Sometimes the quality of your questions and your pronunciation reveal alot about a person! 

See how they cut out a Kelly bag?!

Can't believe that I actually missed out on this giant Kelly bag on my first visit there!

An Hermes wheelbarrow of perfumes...that's what dreams are made of...

Such lovely saddle

One of my favourite exhibtion pieces at Hermes Leather Forever

Another lovely vintage piece seen at the exhibition

These mini Hermes bags are sooooooo cute!

My favourite Mini Dolly Kelly bag design

Love the way the 5 mini dolly Kelly bags are arranged and displayed in a garden

Wow...an Hermes shoes storage display!

Mum, I need something like this to store some of my shoes!

Hermes orange boxes in all shapes and sizes!

What I like about Hermes: the elegance and simplicity...how discreet it can look...those in the know will know...

Glad that I was able to make a trip to visit The Little Room of Wonders just outside the Asian Civilisation Museum. 

Lovely museum piece seen at the Little Room of Wonders

Another interesting museum piece seen

Check the riding boots from those days

No comments: