Saturday, December 5, 2015

Bvlgari Christmas Party

Bvlgari held a Christmas party at its Takashimaya boutique recently. And everything is in classy Bvlgari style...awesome!

Pretty pink Bvlgari leather bracelet

This rose gold dainty Bvlgari bracelet is so pretty! This photo is unedited! Well, most of the photos here are unedited and without filters.

 Check out the bling bling details on the Bzero.1 ring

Pretty Bzero.1 bracelets!

Not my wrist this time. Our friend was trying out the Bvlgari Serpent watch which looks great on her slim wrist.

Can you guess which Bvlgari Bzero.1 ring I bought myself for my birthday last month? It happened that an event regular with less than aesthetically pleasing moustache walked very late into the Christmas event and I pointed out which ring I bought and he asked if I paid only S$500 for my ring. Obviously this man doesn't buy any Bvlgari stuff at all. How can a brand new rose gold Bvlgari Bzero.1 ring have a retail price of only S$500? Well, he may wanna look down on me but his judgemental comments already revealed his ignorance about the Italian brand. lol. Apologies but I'm just stating a fact!
The log cakes situation at Bvlgari Christmas party. Christmas is usually a lonely affair but I still like log cakes

The beef and turkey situation at the christmas party

 It's so nice to see my friend again at Bvlgari Christmas party

Selfie with the christmas tree in the boutique

Selfie at the same spot as last year

Scene at Bvlgari Christmas party

No comments: