Monday, November 30, 2009

Testimonials From Thanksgiving Dinner Participants!!! =)



Thanks all my frenz for sending me all these words of encouragement! leechie really appreciates ur notes of thanks...it's really comments like these which really warm my leechie heart n keep me going when the going gets tough n make me more motivated to do my best to bring u more hip n happening events! =) Stay tuned for updates on my upcoming events ya =)

Testimonials from Participants of Thanksgiving Dinner:

"Thanks for arranging for networking event. I have enjoyed myself last evening. You are definitely a good organizer for such events." - B.K., Agency Manager

"Hooray, we are glad to have you indeed as an efficient, effective, meticulous, detailed, expressive and communicative singles social event organiser who got along well with most of us new kids on the block." - K.C., Senior Associate Director

"You have done a good job and I know it's tough to organize such a big group. Keep it up" - L.L., Pilates Teacher

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out this damn damn meaningful clip abt integrity!!!It's a MUST-WATCH!!!


Check out this damn meaningful clip! Rocky's the MAN!!!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gosh...check out this pic of my leechie idol, ms. Elim Chew with Wang Lee Hom...i guess it was taken during the opening of ION...tt time whereby leechie miz his appearance although i was in the vicinity...haiz o.O"

No comments: