Monday, November 9, 2009

What Crappy Salon Did To My Leechie Hair -.-"



It's my leechie bday...but leechie spent hours sitting down in a crappy salon in town...was told on the phone tt the 50% off discount is applicable on the actual day of my bday...but when i got there n sat down...they told me it's no longer applicable...n they can oni give me 50% rebate...crappy -.-"

Anyway, the stylist who did my fringe rebonding looked really inexperienced...he was even practising with a model wig...but leechie aint a toy...leechie is a real person with real hair...i dont really fancy anyone taking my hair as a practice tool...leechie has absolutely no interest to b a guinea pig! -.-"

He claimed tt the brand of the rebonding cream used aint impt compared to the stylist's skills...oh well, my fringe started to curl the v.nite i got back...i havent even wash my hair yet...this is damn crappy!!!n he spent such a loooooooooooooong time trying to trim my fringe...n it's still not straight...i even stressed tt i wanna a "horizontal line" fringe...but the way he trimed it left so many zig-zag gaps -.-" to think tt he even try to psycho a leechie to let him trim my long hair...thx my stars tt leechie nvr agree to tt...complained to my leechie mum n dad...but they dont see y a leechie shld kick up a fuss ovr somthg as trivial as hair -.-" my leechie mum is of the opinion tt leechie has v.fine n extremely stubborn curly hair...so it's not a surprise tt they cant get it straight...she is of the opinion tt my hair can't b straight n most stylists won't b able to deal with such hair texture...i swear tt leechie would go to a japanese stylist to trim my fringe the next time...all these crappy stylists simply cant handle my atypical asian hair...crappy is an understatement -.-"

Well, my leechie fringe bascially look almost the same even after rebonding...frenz who hav seen my hair cant tell tt my fringe has been recently rebonded -.-" haiz...leechie is having bad fringe days -.-"

------------------------------------------------------------------
Update:
Leechie pop ovr to the salon to re-do the fringe rebonding...a stylist from China started off with the job...showed him my still curly fringe n told him how frenz commented tt my leechie fringe bascially look almost the same even after tt crappy rebonding...leechie also brought along a printout of Vivian Lai in her Pokka ads to show him...told him tt i wanna my fringe to b straight n "horizontal line" juz like hers (Vivian Lai's so pretty n sweet...when i grow up, i wanna b pretty like her!)this China stylist seems to b more senior, judging by his speed n familiarity...then think he wanna save the crappy stylist from embarrassment n left the last part of the job to the crappy stylist for him to apply the "fixing cream" and to do the wash-and-blow...but then again, the crappy stylist juz demostrated how crappy he is -.-" Mr.Crappy fidgeted with my hair...n when he tried to re-trim my fringe, he couldn't get it "horizontal line" even after several attempts...yet he claimed tt he couldn't cut if a leechie moved -.-" well, tt juz reminded a leechie of the famous saying of how one would use som crappy excuse of heavy swimming trunks to explain y he couldn't swim -.-" well, som ppl r "all talk, n lousy action" -.-" anyway, i told Mr.Crappy to stop trimming my fringe...cos my hair would b too short if he kept going at it n still couldn't produce a "horizontal line" -.-" asked Mr.Crappy to get the China stylist to come ovr to take a look...thx my stars tt the china stylist took ovr from Mr.Crappy n he's meticulous in trimming my fringe...n he gave leechie a "horizontal line" fringe! yay! =) u can hav my reassurance tt leechie won't allow Mr.Crappy to touch my leechie hair in future...

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out this really nice new song "Obsess" by SS501 =)

No comments: