Saturday, November 14, 2009

Millionaire Mind Intensive 2009 - Day 1




Leechie first attended MMI in 2007...so this would be a refresher course for a leechie...heavy downpour this morn n leechie ended up being really late...v.much to the annoyance of my dear bro...

With much due respect to Rob (who was the other trainer back in 2007), leechie thot tt Adam (the other trainer tt Harv brought this time round) did a really good job...Adam is an attorney from New York City, with real estate consultancy biz n investments as well as other biz o.O even the way tt he speaks reminds a leechie of Harv...my bro said tt even his gestures look similiar to those of Harv...nice to see Harv again...but leechie kinda forgot how many times Harv has appeared in front of a leechie this yr @.@"

Thanks all the participants for sharing...esp my bro...think leechie talked more than he did...but he helped me to analyze my situation, esp with regards to money n emotions...appreciate him...although he seemed bored for most part of Day 1...but persuaded him to stay till near the end o.O"

Btw, one funny incident towards the end of Day 1...we had to hold our money note n chant "I rule money, money doesn't rule me" with our eyes closed...then dunno y leechie started chanting "I love money, money doesn't rule me" v.much to the amusement of my bro n the couple sitting next to us...lol ;p my bro even noticed tt my hand holding the money note was shaking...well, think he peeped ya...cos our eyes were supposed to b closed ya rem? ;p
------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out this cool clip

No comments: