Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Leechie Idol, Capitaland CEO, Mr. Liew Mun Leong LIVE! o.O


Leechie was really excited at the prospect of hearing my leechie idol, Capitaland CEO, mr. Liew Mun Leong speak LIVE!!! but this leechie was late again...n he already finished his speech when i reached the Raffles Convention centre juz now...haiz -.-" he was already sitting at this table onstage with the other senior management executives from Capitaland...

I was told tt this event would b Capitaland's briefing...so was rather surprised when i reached the convention centre n saw all these posters being put up for directions to "Launch of CapitaMalls Asia"! For a moment, I actually thot tt i went to the wrong ballroom o.O" On hindsight, this was not too unexpected as Capitaland trading was halted this morning n they announced the pricing for CapitaMalls Asia...(for those frenz who r not v.familiar with this topic, well...CapitaMalls Asia is an IPO to be listed on SGX soon...one of the biggest IPOs...the IPO application is open with effect from tmr)

Although leechie miz mr. Liew's speech, i caught the Q&A session...whereby members of SIAS n capitaland shareholders asked the management som questions...one lady, who posted questions, owns Capland, CMT, CCT, CRCT, etc...cap-whatever stuff tt is listed on SGX...lol ;p hmmm, although leechie didn't get to hear mr. Liew's live speech nor ask him any questions...i'm already excited by his v.presence here in front of me!Appreciate his sincerity in answering all the questions...when asked abt his opinions regarding the property mkt outlook, in my leechie opinion, one could tell tt his answers came from a v.sincere n frank perspective...i'm sure everyone would appreciate his sincere advice asking ppl to buy if they can afford it (mortgage < 30% of the couple's combined income) n not to overstretch themselves with the mortgage...his style is v.unlike a certain BIG property CEO who usually gives answers bordering on a certain biasness towards his vested interest -.-"

After the Q&A session, no idea where my leechie idol went...but there was a mad rush for food...as usual by the uncles n aunties...n the SIAS boss reminded them not to "tah pao" or "takeaway" additional food o.O" sometimes, leechie juz feels abit outta place amongst all these uncles n aunties @.@" well, i've kinda decided on this -> the v.next time if anybody were to think tt leechie has got the wrong place n asked me how come i'm here, then leechie gonna say tt i'm juz representing my leechie mum to b here...good reply eh?keke ;p

Leechie wanna complain...the thick blazer tt my leechie mum got me to wear since this morn was making leechie damn hot n uncomfortable...could feel all the heat being trapped in my body...n made me feel kinda feverish -.-" my leechie mum n her bright idea...she thinks tt this "banker" look suits leechie n this function v.well...but leechie still feels abit outta place amongst all the uncles n aunties here -.-"

PS: Pretty cool stuff to see my leechie idol, mr. Liew right in front of me juz nw! =) ooh...really cool to hear 2 of my leechie idols LIVE in person on consecutive days =) looking at the list of my leechie idols on the right hand side of this blog...think i have heard most of them speak LIVE n even managed to ask som of them questions in person...except for Jay Abraham n ms. Olivia Lum...havent had the opportunity to hear them speak LIVE yet...or rather i miz the chance to attend Jay Abraham's marketing seminar a few years back...

Disclaimer: leechie gotta put a disclaimer here...the above posting is juz my leechie opinion...only for fun n to keep my readers amused with the happening events here in Singapore...it's not an inducement for anyone to trade...cos i received questions from readers asking if they shld invest in this IPO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
For ppl who r always late...check out this clip for inspiration ya ;p

No comments: