Sunday, February 15, 2015

Swatch "Where Is The Key?" Valentine's Day Event

Thanks Swatch for the kind invitation to the Swatch Valentine's Day event cum draw at Orchard Gateway. A good way for singles like yours truly to spend my Valentine's Day evening after my sponsored hair session at Rise Salon. Thanks Swatch for a lovely evening =)

Love this pretty wall with all the pretty love locks!

Host, Sara Ann K with Charles

Pretty heart lock that could light up

The Valentine's Day decor just outside the Orchard Gateway Swatch boutique

So I joined in the fun and hung a love lock too ;p

Selfie with the wall of pretty pink love locks in the background

Selfie with Charles

My Valentine's Day Swatch watch with the pretty love locks which really complemented the pretty box that my watch came in =)

No comments: