Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sponsored Review of The Body Firm


Thanks The Influencer Network for the kind invitation. Went down to The Body Firm today for a sponsored review of their slimming services. Tried The Body Firm System as well as I-lipo and had a body fat analysis done. Based on the analysis, I should lose another 6kg. Gambatte!!

The Body Firm System was developed by a British scientist, one of the co-inventors of the pacemaker, and uses a similar type of neuro-stimulation, except that it’s applied to the body muscles. This was the first time that I tried such a machine. It felt rather weird and ticklish in the beginning. But my body soon adapted to the vibrations. I was quite amused to see the muscle contractions. I wouldn't mind having the machine to help me exercise and it was doing all the work instead of my lazy bones. lol. I could feel my thighs vibrating even after the machine was switched off! The Body Firm System strengthens and tone muscles and can reduce cellulite and improve posture and reduce back pain as well as has bust enhancement benefits o.O

Honestly, I prefer the FDA-approved I-lipo treatment as it was so painless and soothing that I almost dozed off. lol. I-lipo is the intelligent, non-surgical alternative to liposuction. The system allows you to experience fat reduction and a slimmer, tighter shape all over with no pain and no needles, all within a short period of time. Rather than remove fat cells through surgical liposuction – which is invasive, costly, painful and potentially risky – lipolaser aims to simply shrink the fat cells in your body. Low level lasers have been utilized as effective treatments in fat reduction for several years.  Lipolaser’s cold laser penetrates a few millimeters beneath your skin, targeting the subcutaneous fat cells without risking damage to your organs. This method of draining the cells allows some of the fat content to get released into your lymphatic system in the form of triglycerides which are broken down and metabolized by the body, allowing it to be “burned off” during a period of post-treatment exercise. During the procedure, about 500 calories worth of fat is released into your body from the specific areas treated. I was advised to do some exercise after this treatment so that it would be easier to drain off the fats. Benefits of this treatment include fat and inch reduction and body contouring. It's non-surgical and excellent spot reduction.

I could feel that my tummy area is more toned the very next day. Thumbs up!

The cozy treatment room at The Body Firm

I-lipo machine on the left and The Body Firm System on the right

All my readers will get 10% off when you quote LEECHIETBF 10%

The Body Firm Outlet is located at 402 Orchard Road, Delfi Orchard #04-20, Singapore 238876
Website: TheBodyFirm.com.sg
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Body-Firm-Pte-Ltd-Singapore/171698752880777
Call 68380331

No comments: