Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Digital Fashion Week 2014

I was in Taipei last year so i missed out on last year's Digital Fashion Week. So I'm really pleased to be a part of Digital Fashion Week 2014

Love this bling bling sequinned jacket presented at the Pauline Ning show

Pauline Ning at the end of her show

One of my favourite outfits from the Depression show

Unique design from Depression

Interesting outfit from Depression

Check out that hot bod

Finale of the Depression show

With Kenny and Andrew after their Depression show. Congratulations

Upon arrival. I was dressed in DKNY top and YSL shoes

Bumped into Shane, who was sitting opposite me during the Depression show. Me being me, wouldn't miss out on a selfie opportunity with a cute model

Willabelle is so photogenic!

With Linda Hao who was dressed in her label, Yesah

With Crystal Phoung

With stylist David Azawi

Took a candid pic before i left

Reyka vodka was one of the sponsors for Digital Fashion Week 2014

There were 3 interesting vodka cocktails served at the lounge before the start of each show

Selfie

Kinohimitsu Beauty Bar serving beauty drinks =)

No comments: