Thursday, October 16, 2014

Meet and Greet Maria Sharapova at Robinsons

Thanks Robinsons for this wonderful meet and greet opportunity and I finally got to meet Maria Sharapova in person! She looks so gorgeous in person! There was already a super long queue when I reached Robinsons...many of her fans went there super early to queue for this meet and greet session...I believe many of her fans there were starstruck like me! 

Maria Sharapova looks so radiant and gorgeous in person! She's seen here holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers from the florist By Caterpillar (Orchard Central)

Pictures with the key people from Robinsons 



Check out her silky smooth hair!!

Finally it was my turn to get her autograph!

She looks so beautiful!

Holding onto my packet of autographed Sugarpova

The meet and greet ticket








No comments: