Thursday, October 2, 2014

Grand Opening of Ferragamo Boutique at Marina Bay Sands

Was at the grand opening of Ferragamo Boutique at Marina Bay Sands. Thanks Ferragamo for the great event and opportunity to bump into my schoolmate, Jeanette Aw =)

I remember seeing this same Italian shoemaker at the Ferragamo event at Marina Bay Sands a few years ago

Customers can now have their Vara and Varina customized with different colour combinations =)

Selfie with the shoemaker in the background ;p


Guess who I bumped into at this Ferragamo event? Jeanette Aw was my schoolmate. Used to see her around in school. Her class would put up those creative and nice song and dance performances while my class would usually struggle with such ideas. It's nice to see her in person after more than 10 years and she still looks so good. Me on the other hand, look v.different compared to my teens =(

Took a photo with Jeanette at the photowall before she left

Selfie at the floral photowall

Check out these pretty Varina cookies served at the grand opening event. Too pretty to be eaten ;p


No comments: