Saturday, September 20, 2014

Review of Third Duo-Advanced Slimming Session With Slimming 101

Duo-Advanced Body Define treatment which Slimming 101 offers is a non-invasive alternative to liposuction, which offers a way to reduce localized cellulite, body volume due to retention of water with localized fat areas. It improves body contour and cellulite and is effective for tightening loose skin. It is proven by multiple clinical studies and thousands of satisfied patients.  It produces sustainable results and reduces cellulite areas by up to 2 cm per treatment.

Duo-Advanced Body Define is particularly suitable for cellulite reduction, body shaping, fat melting, skin tightening and rejuvenation, improves elasticity and tone and reduction of waist, love handles, flabby arms, belly fats, hips and thighs.

I could still feel the warm sensation on my tummy even hours after the treatment, which is an indication that the slimming is still working even hours after the treatment has been done.

I lost 0.6cm during this duo-advanced body define slimming session. I can feel my big tummy flatten. Hope to lose more fats so that I can fit into my old clothes again. I noticed that most local guys prefer skinny gals. I'm no longer skinny but I want to slim down and look more toned and have a more defined waistline. Working towards my goal!

Get the Duo-Advanced Body Define treatment worth $700 for only $39.90!
Have you been reading about the non-invasive, no downtime, liposuction-like treatment at Slimming 101? Do you have parts of your body that you would like slimmer and more toned? If you do, your chance is NOW! The first 10 readers of my leechie blog will be able to purchase the treatment at just $39.90. Just quote my name "tono leechie" to enjoy this special deal!

Do visit Slimming 101 Pte Ltd located at Funan DigitaLife Mall, #04-07 and hotline: 67373-101.

The cozy reception area at Slimming 101

Slimming 101 is having a special promotion whereby 5 sessions of signature full body meridian therapy are going for only $358 for all walk in customers!

Photos taken at Johnnie Walker Circuit Lounge during this F1 weekend. Do I look better?

Another selfie from narcissistic me...lol...btw, rem to follow me on instagram @tonoleechie

No comments: