Sunday, September 14, 2014

Review of Second Duo-Advanced Body Define Slimming Session With Slimming 101

Went down for my second slimming session with Slimming101 today. I had the Duo-Advanced Body Define treatment done on my tummy. It's a painful treatment and I lost 0.5cm on my waist this time round. Hope I can lose more fats around my waist. Nowadays, I get people mistaking me for being pregnant =.=

Duo-Advanced Body Define is particularly suitable for cellulite reduction, body shaping, fat melting, skin tightening and rejuvenation, improves elasticity and tone and reduction of waist, love handles, flabby arms, belly fats, hips and thighs. My biggest concern is my fat tummy...hope i can slim down to fit into my old clothes again...i really enjoy this treatment

Saw this attractive Standard Chartered card promotion at Slimming101 whereby you just pay $38 only and you get to enjoy a total of 8 re-shape therapies! Good value for $!!

Do visit Slimming 101 Pte Ltd located at Funan DigitaLife Mall, #04-07 and hotline: 67373-101.

The inspiration board at Slimming101: these ladies look so sexy after slimming!

Check out the latest selfies that i took...do i look slimmer and better?

No filter nor photoshop on these photos


No comments: