Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sephora Beauty Night Out 2014

I had a blast at Sephora Beauty Night Out 2014! It's one of the coolest beauty events so far this year! Glad that I was just standing next to the stage and was so near to all the action and took plenty of pictures.

The models were preparing to go up on stage

I like the elegant look on the model on the right

Absolutely love this gorgeous glamorous look by Makeup Forever 

Check out these gorgeous lashes from Shu Uemura

It's really awesome to watch Beyonce's choreographer Jonte' Moaning perfom live! Simply love his infectious energy!

Love these red stilettos that Jonte' Moaning wore for his high energy performance at Sephora Beauty Night Out! I tried on something similar with bling bling red crystals a few weeks ago, now kinda regretted not getting them

Even the Sephora staff were up on their cashier counters, dancing!

Me being me, posed for a mandatory selfie at the photobooth


No comments: