Thursday, December 13, 2012

Launch of Chivas Real Friends at Zirca

12.12.12...what a special date...so special that many brands decide to launch their new products on this evening...i rushed to 3 different events in one evening...after my starbucks frap, i rushed over to Brand's launch event of RubyCollagen held at The Third Space...braved the rain with the aid of Gina's brolly n finally found the venue...lol...

Then rushed over to Zirca for the launch party of Chivas Real Friends...was just in time to watch the Chivas clip...the gals had popcorns there...served with Chivas of course...

Last stop of the evening...Wild Angels event at China One...had a fun nite out...


With the models at China One...Angie sent us pics that she took with these models...so here's my version ;p 

Michael summed it up best by saying that "ppl who live in glass houses shldnt b throwing stones" ;p

I didn't realize that my neighbourhood has transformed to a more atas place. JuZ walked into the newly renovated shopping mall. They even use fragrance branding, v. Pleasing to my cultured nose. Even the mix of eatery n shops there have upgraded. I only bot my fav gongcha. I crossed the street n saw this "Gangnam Style" hair salon. Not too sure if Psy would b too amused. Guess my lifestyle is such that most places near my place would b closed by the time I reach home so I have no idea that my neighbourhood looks so atas now o.O Some ppl in office attire stared at my tee n shorts. I look outta place in my own neighbourhood? btw, the atas office ppl work in the atas neighbourhood that i stay at...

I mentioned this quote to mr. HH last year but he dismissed it as totally out of wack!!!

No comments: