Friday, January 13, 2012

Grandmaster Raymond Lo: Will The Markets Rise In Waves In The Water Dragon Year?

This is the 3rd fengshui talk i've attended for the coming water dragon year...my leechie mum thinks i'm overly-enthusiastic abt fengshui =.=" anyway, the last time i attended his talk was a couple of years ago...wanted to attend his subsequent talks...but either the tix were sold out or blur me didnt know he was in town to conduct talks =.=" asked my mum to help me buy this year's tix when i saw the advertising poster as i walked past some toto outlet...sorry to say this, singapore pools...i dont punt toto or 4d so u cant make $$$ outta me! ;p

Juz found out tt Grandmaster Lo actually predicted the mkt crash in 2008 n again the mkt dip in august last year! no wonder som ladies were telling me tt he's v.zhun o.O maybe i shld start to follow his predictions instead of those from some overly-commercialized fengshui master/mistress ya? ;p he predicted tt there would b more natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, viruses this year...heard tt he's famous for his bazi course...i was thinking of signing up for his bazi course but too bad tt my bangkok trip coincides with his course dates...i pop over to ask him a quick question after his talk...one can sense the sincerity in his voice...n he didnt hard-sell any of his courses or books...v.different from those highly-commercialized fengshui master/mistress...btw, video-recording n photo-taking were banned during his presentation...

Update:

Recap what Joey said: Joey said everyone judges based on looks!!! sad but true fact of life...ppl always judge u based on ur looks...looks sell n can open certain doors which could possibly remain closed to some others! Joey said ppl fall in love or r likeable for 2 reasons: looks & intelligence! i'm too naive to believe tt there r ppl who dont judge others!!! Joey also mentioned tt ppl wont want to associate with u if u have nothing to offer or cant add value to others' life! he personally knows almost half of the most wealthy ppl in Malaysia...n has built up his biz n got to where he is today in juz 15yrs! this is life: well, we r living in a practical society n ppl r attracted to rich&successful ppl! why would they b interested in u if u r of no use to them???!!! "Never, ever insist yourself to someone who continuously overlooks your worth."

Robert Kiyosaki said: "Those who are successful in life are the people who notice what's wrong or missing in the world and finding opportunity in it."

I havent had any detailed astrology or bazi reading done...cos life's unknowns pose a mystery to me n i dont want som fortune-teller to predict my future or allow my decisions to b affected by some soothsayers' opinions or crystal ball! =.=" i believe tt destiny lies in my own hands n what i believe in strongly is:
"if others dont give me the opportunities, i shall create my own opportunities!!!"

"Don't do something permanently stupid just because you're temporarily upset"

"Never, ever insist yourself to someone who continuously overlooks your worth."




"It's better to be unique than the best. Being the best is great, you’re the number one. Being unique is greater, you’re the only one."
Thank goodness i'm the one n only leechie ;p


This really sounds like me =(
"spore mentality. go up one day dun dare to buy. go up second day wait one more day to confirm, buy on third day, price drop. then decide to wait cos think will go up. drop another day. watch. then drop then instead of cashing out, "leave for next generation" haha"

Good Quote from Ronald:
"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be"

No comments: