Sunday, September 4, 2011

Shabu Shabu Weekend


This was a weekend of Shabu Shabu...had Shabu Shabu on sat nite...n again on sun nite...it was my first time at this Jap restaurant at UE2...it was hard to locate this restaurant manz -.-" apparently, this restaurant is so popular tt all the tables inside the restaurant were taken up...n we had to eat under freakingly hot conditions at the outdoor section...n someone was trying to convince me tt the outdoor section was more romantic...wth...hot means hot...dont try to put crappy ideas into my leechie head -.-" i had nice salmon&roe rice too together with the creamy crab croquette =)

Yummy salmon&roe rice ;p

Shabu Shabu...


My suggestion: one of the last things tt anyone shld do would be to sit in some corner outside any restaurant...well, ur table wouldnt b within the usual eyeball range of the waiters...n the phrase "outta sight...n therefore outta mind" comes to mind =.=" so the waiters tend to conveniently forget abt ur orders...n forget abt alot of other stuff too -.-"

Btw, went for a hair spa session earlier in the day...they started upselling me to take up some advanced treatment...n i was like...i havent even tried ur basic treatment yet...it was a nice dim room with dvd where the treatment was done...the therapist even came over to ask me to switch my phone to the silent mode when she saw me receiving calls n smses o.O" the hair styling wasnt really properly done...my fringe still looked lop-sided (i'm sure my mum would say tt my expectations r too high...it's not tt my expectations r high) anyway, i could still feel the dandruff on my scalp even after the session...so i cant say tt it's even effective at all...but seems like it's a pretty good biz...no wonder my leechie uncle was considering to open a hair spa o.O

At the hair spa session o.O

Done...but i dont think my hair is properly styled >.<"


Saw the crazily long q outside H&M...i dont have a habit of queueing...in fact, i hate queueing...my leechie mum was right...it's better tt i hide under my blanket...in fact, i was sooooooooo tired after my kickboxing session yest tt i actually doze off on bed until the next morning manz @.@" but i pop by the flea mkt at *scape (my leechie mum hates me shopping at flea mkts cos she thinks tt i'm bringing home other ppl's junk!)...picked up quite a few items at the flea mkt there =)

Pretty Chanel phone charm tt i bought from the flea mkt at *Scape =)
Chanel...how i ♥ thee ;p

Pretty Chanel, MAC & OPI cosmetics from *Scape flea mkt ♥


Cutie Hello Kitty watch from *Scape flea mkt...i only realized tt this watch is 2nd-hand and v.well-worn when i reached home o.O"


SG is such a small place...pop by Royal Room's opening event for a short while

At Royal Room...


Brought my leechie mum to Eno-Oka for Shabu Shabu on sun evening...yummy ;p pop by *Scape flea mkt again n bought some cutie Spongebob stuff n a dress...it was really crowded there manz...most of the stall-owners there were really friendly too...was thinking tt it would b fun to get a stall there too ;p

Shabu Shabu at Eno-Oka ;p


I hate saying goodbye...it's hard to say goodbye...esp to someone who has been so nice n helpful for the last couple of years...i feel like i'm abit like Linus in the Peanut comic strip >.<" was looking for an appropriate card for him...but most of the goodbye cards sound so sad...tears rolled down my face as i tried to write the card...

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

What a great Chanel haul!

Unknown said...

thx =) it was my first time shopping at *Scape flea mkt too...didnt expect to go back with so much stuff...i wanted to buy more stuff but i was carrying a small bag that day n was rushing off for a dinner appt...lol ;p