Friday, September 16, 2011

Do Others' Opinions Matter? o.O


It has been a really hectic week...@.@"



well, clueless me actually asked the staff there if mr. Valentino is still alive amongst us when i attended the Valentino exhibition at RWS earlier this year (something which some pretentious ppl say is a big no-no)...ppl with style n class can make cheap clothes look luxurious...n on the other end of the spectrum, ppl lacking in the style department can make branded/expensive clothes look plain crass ;p btw, the cheongsam top tt i wore to my company D&D last year cost less than SGD$5 but yet i have ppl asking me if it costs $500! n the dress with bling bling tt i wore to Johnnie Walker Jet Black party at Red Dot Museum in March this year cost me only $15 from a flea mkt ;p

This cheongsam top tt i wore to my company D&D last year cost less than SGD$5 but yet i have ppl asking me if it costs $500! o.O


But do others' opinions really matter tt much? o.O cos i see guys taking care to dress up when they meet me (is it bcos i'm a blogger or out of sheer courtesy?) n i notice tt ppl r v.happy when i compliment their dressing...does my opinion really matter tt much to them? o.O

Juz went to rebond my fringe...then brought parents to watch Johnny English Reborn movie...it was really funny...couldnt stop laughing...lol ;p to think tt i was so tired tt i actually thought tt i might doze off prior to stepping into the cinema o.O my hair's damaged...my natural curls r sooooooooo strong tt the rebonding only lasted a day...my hair started to curl back after one nite's sleep! -.-

No comments: