Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fireworks



"Before you judge my life or my character... Walk in my shoes, walk the path I have travelled, live my sorrow, my doubts, my fear, my pain, my laughter...!!! Remember Judge not lest ye be judged, Everyone has their own story! And then you can judge me! Words said without Thought, only cause pain, where Kindness goes a long way. yeah!!"

"I've a word for you, trust yourself, believe in yrself, dont let people judge u, since they cant judge themselves properly.. =)" ~ Malcom 

"‎Tono Leechie, it is better to know it now than later. Remember u have all the right to choose the type of friends you want to treasure. Those who encourage and support you during the darkest moments are the ones you should treasure. U need not be disappointed on this matter. I am sure you have many other great friends who appreciate what is a true friendship, who walks along with you no matter what situation you are going through. Cheer up my friend : )" ~ Ngee Key
Think twice abt having "true frenz" who throw stones at u while u r down!!!

"Please. Just because you're behind your computer screen, it doesn't automatically make you Brad Pitt and Megan Fox. Who r u to judge others?"

Guess what? after whining abt how shallow som ppl can b n how they stereotype me...i rec the following msg from a reader:
"Must catch up with u sometime. U sound a very interesting person ..... deep ...... maybe radical?"


"Everyone's death could be just one breathe away, irregardless how rich and powerful you are, therefore learn to treasure what you have, who you are with, your life so far, people that you have come across in this life."

“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” ~ Mark Twain

“Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.” ~ Marie Curie

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position.” ~ Charles R. Swindoll

“Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood." ~ Helen Killer

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain"

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ~ Winston Churchill

"Everybody wants happiness. No one wants pain. But how can you make a rainbow without a little rain?" ~ Jason

"Two roads diverged in a wood and I --
I took the one less travelled by.
And that has made all the difference." ~ Robert Frost

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” ~ Dr. Seuss

"Those who love you without reasons are those who really thank to know you."

"你知道嗎?
你知道受苦越深,環境越刻苦,也越使人奮發上進嗎?
你知道打擊越重,也越能造就人的信心嗎?
你知道世途越坎坷,人生的閱歷也越豐富嗎?"

"不使啦!大家咁熟........
熟?熟到可以不用追查真相,就误解我?
熟?熟到连我是怎样的人也不懂?
熟?熟到只听片面之词,就可以定我的罪?
熟?熟到我开始也对你感到陌生了........
唉.....还是半生熟比较好!"

"若是無法成為一支鉛筆,書寫別人的快樂,
那就盡力變成一塊橡皮擦,抹去他人的悲傷。"

"I'm strong and life will never get me down because the harder i fall, the higher i bounce."

"No one can promise they'll never hurt you, because at one time or another they will. The real promise is for he/she to make themselves to be worth the pain."
I'm damn upset n nobody gives a damn abt me...nobody understands me n no one cares abt me even if i were to disappear from the surface of the earth tmr!!! :'(

"據說,當上帝造了夏娃後,亞當問上帝:「主啊, 祢為什麼把夏娃造得這樣美麗動人?」上帝說:「為了使你愛她!」亞當思索片刻,又問道:「那祢為什麼又令她那樣愚蠢?」上帝說:「為了使她愛你!」
It is said that when God had created Eve, Adam asked God, "Oh Lord, why did you make Eve so beautiful and charming?" God said, "To make you love her!" Adam thought a moment, and then asked, "Then why did you make her so stupid?" God said, "To make her love you!""

珍惜眼见人
I was watching this 11pm show on Channel 8...there is this gal who has donated her cornea to the guy whom she loves deeply but who doesnt love her at all n is married to someone else...would u call her noble or silly for making such silly sacrifice for someone who doesnt even love her???!!! life's so ironic...would u do the same for someone u love???

“No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true."

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” ~ Steve Jobs. [Stanford commencement speech, June 2005]

I always thought watching fireworks with your loved ones would be the most romantic thing...






No comments: