Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wardrobe 2011: OwnMuse + WanderWonder





Pop by Wardrobe 2011 at Zouk presented by OwnMuse and WanderWonder juz now...the entire dancefloor was already packed with ppl when i reached...with the media photographers occupying the front row...so i found a quiet spot on the upper deck...the view was abit obstructed...but cant be helped...no intention to squeeze to the dancefloor or the lower deck with so many ppl @.@" havent been to zouk for quite sometime...looks like it's still a hangout spot favoured by many teenagers...i kinda feel outta place with my office wear o.O" they served a new Bombay drink which tasted v.much like gin tonic o.O" the fashion show was rather short...everything was finished in abt half an hour...OwnMuse is a ladies casual wear label while WanderWonder is a guys' casual wear label...btw, was quite amused to see the male models with the fako moustache drawn on ;p

I had to rush off immediately right after the fashion show ended...had to go over to Audrey's place to pick up the 3 items tt she helped a leechie buy during Kose Private Sales...cos i couldn't go down...the Xmas 2010 set is really a steal...only $20 for so many items in this box =) good thing tt she stays so near...btw, she met her hubby at Zouk wine bar...so think twice for those who say tt u cant find ur life partner at a club/party? ;p gotta thx Audrey for listening to my leechie musings abt life n stuff...appreciate her help in trying to plan my HK itinerary...she was trying to show me this cool i-app on her i-pad before she realized tt leechie is an i-noob without an i-phone or i-pad...so cant use this cool i-app...lol ;p btw, she organizes her skincare bottles with some i-app on her i-phone...juz learnt tt she has close to 1000 bottles of unused skincare bottles!!! pls dont ask me how many bottles i have...i dont even organize them...no time for such details manz! my leechie life is rather hectic at the moment...rushing here n there...v.tiring manz @.@" well...still not done yet...i only know where i wanna bring my leechie parents on the first 2 days...so many places in hk...spolit for choice manz! @.@" but my leechie dad has a knee prob n cant walk too muchie...so still thinking...do let me know if u have any brilliant suggestions ya =) btw, i've bugged Audrey to go on a short trip with leechie...trying to get tix to hop onto the ktm train before the Tanjong Pagar train station closes ;p

The Bombay drink o.O


Name tags sold at Zouk o.O


Btw, bro Justin saw a pretty gal who looks like a leechie at Novena earlier in the day on sat n mistook her for me...esp when she was carrying the same LV bag tt he bought me from Paris (gotta clarify tt i paid him for the LV bag...leechie aint such a leech ;p)o.O hmmm, this was not the first time tt someone mistook another gal for leechie at the Novena area...so i'm really v.curious n wanna know how muchie she resembles a leechie! btw, i seldom go Novena...so if u were to see someone resembling a leechie there, most probably it's not me...but pls do take a snapshot n send it to me ya...cos i'm really v.curious to see how muchie my leechie-lookalike resembles me!!!

Had a quick dinner by myself at Overeasy at One Fullerton on Sat before going over to Caroline's bday party at Movida...ya, my leechie mum would say "kinda sad...having dinner by myself at a nice restaurant"...n to add salt to injury, they gave me this BIG table meant for 4 ppl! >.<" i always like One Fullerton...love the breezy ambience there overlooking MBS...really good for chilling out =)

My dinner at Overeasy at One Fullerton


Getting ready for Caroline's bday party...




N i reached vivo really early manz...it was crowded as usual...but i didnt bother to shop cos no wanna carry many bags of stuff into a club o.O" btw, i havent step into St James for donkey moons n found out tt they have a food republic beer garden thingy with a "7 month geitai" thingy in the open air carpark...pretty good idea...saw many families with small children there =) Movida was really empty when i reached...slowly, ppl started to stroll in o.O it was good to see Caroline n her frenz again...she went up the stage during one of the live sets n we sang her a bday song =)

"~最痛的距離,是你不在身邊卻在我的心裡~~~"
"Be loving to those who love you. Be loving to those who do not love you; they may change. Above all, be yourself." i know i'm juz a silly leech...but at the v.least, i'm being true to myself...i'm leechie >.<"

"如果你愛一个人,你會了解她的一切,而不需要問她;如果你不愛一个人,即使她告訴你她的一切,你也還是會忘记的。" haiz >.<"

Saw these sweet quotes...
"I always remember one very important fact-I remember, how Hard I chase a girl when I want her and I remind myself to fight just as hard to keep her...Because for every time you have a fight, there's a guy willing to listen, for every time you stand her up, there's a guy that's willing to wait on her for hours, for every time you demean and belittle her there's a guy out there that can appreciate her beauty and brillance and tell her about it. In love, there is no winning.. there is only who's ahead for now"

"the more kids remain kids the better the world would be... and, I'm not sure if you know this but you make every mistake I ever made in my life right because it gave me the chance to know you... and I think you're the best thing that ever happened to me"

V.interesting comments from Manferd in response to my question on "do pretty gals make a guy feel insecure? o.O"
"well... there are a few aspects to look at: 1. why guys feel insecure with pretty girls? 2. what did the pretty girls do to make the guys feel insecure?
personally, i feel there is inequality from the guys' side. words they might said is,"she so chio, can pick any handsome/rich guy one what, why talk to me? i have nothing to offer to her. " something in that line la
generally speaking, guys felt that pretty girls have ulterior motive to be with them. this can be heavily re-enforced by hearing stories like, how a girl go steady with a guy whose studies is very good and through him learn how to study well, after they graduate, she dumped him.
i'm not saying girls are materialistic. but when such examples happened, ppl shared these 'horror' stories more widely than a wife sticking thru thick and thin with her husband when he went bankrupt. (but then again, there are materialistic ladies out there, we cant deny that, can we?)
therefore, guys have an negative impression on beautiful girls because they 1. believe chio bu have ulterior motive to be with them or being close to them, 2. believe that they have nothing to attract chio bu.
but then again... these are beliefs, which are not necessary correct, but it means the everything to certain guys who hold these beliefs."

Good quote from my cousin:
"Have you ever lived my life, or spent one minute in my shoes? If you haven't, then tell me why you judge me like you do?"
"Chill lah cousin. Just remember those people who talked behind your back are just jealous of you. Cause you are above them"


Here's a good quote:
"If you ever think you are alone in this world, & noone remembers you, check your mailbox every month. Bills will never forget you!"

No comments: