Saturday, June 11, 2011

Launch Party at V-Golf Sports Bar



Pop by the launch party of V-Golf Sports bar...this was my first visit at a sports bar...n leechie was really really surprised when a fan recognized a leechie n invited me to sit at their table...this was the first time tt i was recognized at a new club when i was there for the v.first time =)

Was amused with the various games avail there...leechie aint a gaming fan...but thought tt i might as well try out the games since i was already there ;p tried playing darts...then the wii golf...then wii bowling games ;p i managed to get the wii golfing station...we were totally clueless how to go abt playing...but pretty good tt we had a gentleman there explaining to us how to hold n swing the golf clubs...btw, u can get a VIP room to play wii golf for only $35 an hour o.O left after i found tt the wii station next to the DJ console was empty...lol ;p got the staff to set up the bowling game for us...then i tried explaining to frenz how to use the remote control (although it was my first time playing wii games too...but i'm a fast learner n pick up stuff rather fast ;p) had fun with the bowling games...i kinda enjoyed beating frenz ;p well, my A380 ego tells me tt i gotta play to win ;p hmmmm, not sure if my judgement was kinda affected by the few glasses of vodka tt i had o.O" but i still managed to win...so i guess i wasnt tt bad after all ;p ok fine, i'll admit it...i bloody hate losing...be it anything in life!!! >.<"

The darts section o.O


Tennis wii


Golf wii at one of the vip rooms o.O


Had plenty of fun here at this new club with all the games...we were given complimentary membership as well ;p but i gotta admit tt this isnt really my kinda place...the crowd seems abit too young n the music abit too loud n commercial...hmmm, sorry but i have been to really classy clubs here n would pretty much prefer those classy clubs ;p

Dancers performing on stage which attracted alot of photographers...leechie joined in the fun to take pics too ;p



The salon redid my hair color by adding wine highlights under my instructions...my natural hair color has a v.strong yellow base...so it's rather hard for me to prevent my hair color from turning lighter n lighter o.O"


Finally, they managed to get something of wine color...otherwise i would need to bring them a bottle of red wine to show them the color on my next trip =.="

No comments: