Thursday, June 2, 2011

More Pics From Genting Highlands ♥














Finally managed to switch on my silly Sony Ericsson Vivaz phone today!!! Had to transfer the pics slowly one by one to my lappie via bluetooth =.=" Here r more pics taken at Genting Highlands =)

Update:

Juz saw this fb status from Joshua:
"Turned down the award for Successful Entrepreneur 2010 last year. Decided to accept Successful Entrepreneur 2011 this year."
Congrats manz! =)

My leechie mum did a mean thing juz now -.-" a sales gal was telling me tt her mascara is the No.1 best-seller in Korea and she tried out the mascara on her own lashes to show me the volumizing effect of the mascara but guess what my leechie mum did? she told the sales gal tt my leechie lashes r longer n more curly than hers so her mascara cmi n asked me not to buy! gosh...think i wouldnt dare to return to tt shop again in the near future! >.<" n sorry, i cannot reveal the brand of the mascara tt i was wearing...but the price tag is supposed to be more than twice of what the sales gal was trying to sell me (but i got a good deal for it ;p) i dont believe in paying the full retail price for stuff these days ;p

At First World hotel room


Highlands hotel where we took the shuttle service to Chin Swee temple




Wishing Well


Indoor amusement park




Tried the tiramisu at First World Hotel which was far from nice >.<"


Check out Supermodel Philip Huang's replies to Yahoo! interview questions...he seems like a really cool n down-to-earth guy o.O

"Y!: Is there somebody in the picture currently?
P: No, no one right now. I'm going through a lot of changes right now ‘cos I just moved to Beijing not too long ago, and I feel like I need to improve myself. I'm going through a lot of changes, figuring a lot of things out, seeing a lot of things in a new perspective ‘cos I've never grown up in the East before, in an Asian culture.

In a way, I'm discovering myself as well, ‘cos there's something that's always been there, but maybe I've suppressed it growing up in a Western culture. So I feel like I need to be the best of myself before I get involved with someone. Otherwise, I can't give my best.

10. He might be Asia's top male model but that doesn't stop him from getting any more real.

Y!: Have you ever felt like you were going to lose yourself in the industry?
P: Yeah, all the time. Things have changed a lot, more internal than outside. I'm definitely more balanced now. You could get sucked into fashion. There are so many parties - it's fun. You could get sucked into that whole life - just kind of drifts by without you even knowing.

But now I try to keep more of a balance. When I travel somewhere for a job, I try to stay there for a little bit, explore, and grab something for myself, take an experience, meet local people and talk to them. I really appreciate those simple things in life - having a good meal, having a good conversation, just, simple.

Y!: Is 30 the prime age when you start thinking about what you really want?
P: I think I've always been like that. I've always been so driven. I have certain goals and follow the structure of what I created for myself, but now I want to do the opposite. I don't want a structure. I want to just take it as it comes and just go with the flow. I'm just trying to do my best.

I mean, I have the ultimate vision of what I want - I want a family. I wanna be happy, I wanna be successful - I want things that everyone wants but nothing that restricts me - nothing that puts me in a box.

For example, people always ask me when I'm gonna do acting, what I'm gonna do next. I don't really want to say because I'm inspired by many things and I wanna be that open and go through this process as I discover myself to see what I really enjoy, what I truly enjoy, what I really feel for, as opposed to what other people think I can do, or what other people may want me to do."

No comments: