Sunday, September 6, 2015

Topshop X Zalora Media Launch Party at Deck

Thanks Zalora for the invites to Topshop x Zalora media launch party at DECK on thursday night. I have been to Deck on a couple of occasions previously for art events. Brought along my Japanese friend along with me to this party and we certainly had plenty of fun =) Was engrossed with the really cool Topshop x Zalora Virtual Reality 360 degrees google cardboard whereby we had a sneak preview of Topshop/Topman's new arrivals on Zalora! Great music was coupled with awesome atmosphere at this happening party! The tequila beers with blinking lights from Desperados were a pleasant surprise! We had the opportunity to try a few specialty cocktails from Belvedere Vodka at their popup bar too. And the taco and brownies served by The Travelling Cow just tasted sooo good =)

Sharing a moment with the lovely Hanli Hoefer who was the host of this event. Love her pink hair!

Checking out the uber cool Topshop x Zalora Virtual Reality 360 degrees google cardboard! This is really cool! One could basically get a 360 degrees view of a dressing room fitted with rows of the latest apparels from Topshop/Topman available on Zalora. Well, it felt as if I had been transported into an entirely different dimension o.O

Well, I was pretty much engrossed with what I saw on Topshop x Zalora Virtual Reality 360 degrees google cardboard!

And the snazzy headphones are from Sony

Enjoying Belvedere Vodka Specialty Cosmopolitan cocktails

My casual OOTD for the event

What blink blink surprise from Desperados which is totally dope! My friend simply loves this drink and he discovered that we could actually adjust the light's blinking rate =)

Yummy dishes served by The Travelling Cow at the Zalora x Topshop media launch party: Teriyaki burger, beef taco and chilli crab nachos paired with Tequila beer from Desperados.

Love the chewy yet not too sweet brownie served by The Travelling Cow

Thanks Zalora for the lovely evening and door gift. Now I have a cool Zalora brolly to keep myself dry on rainy days, snazzy Topshop/Topman shades to shield myself from sunny rays, bling Topshop socks, Desperados lanyard and Google cardboard VR glasses in a handy Topshop shopping tote bag. I certainly look forward to shopping for Topshop apparels on www.zalora.sg with the gift card =)

Thanks Zalora once again for the lovely event!

Update:

The deliveryman came with my Topshop shopping haul from Zalora...love these chic ballets flats with leopard prints =)


No comments: