Sunday, November 4, 2012

Product Review: Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Relaxing Cream

Thanks Cozycot for inviting me to do this product review...the Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Relaxing Cream contains advanced biopeptide and B3 complex. it's supposed to help to diminish wrinkle appearance from the first application n over time...a quick glance at the ingredients list shows that it contains quite a few silicones which explains the velvety smooth texture...

I like the velvety smooth texture of this cream...it spreads on v.smoothly n is not oily at all...v.suitable for my oily skin =) i dont have visible wrinkles...but this cream does help to keep my skin stay moisturized and to look more smooth =)


Say "NO" to Olay's Moneyback campaign: http://www.olaymoneyback.com



Pls rem to support this year's Buy-To-Save charity event...i've alrdy donated some of my pre-loved clothes...but i wont b in singapore this weekend...i have been working my butt off for the last couple of months...i really need a holiday manz...

My mum bot me this strawberry cake =]

No comments: