Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Juice Anniversary Party at Zouk


A really hectic weekend...but managed to rush back to sg in time for Juice Anniversary Party at Zouk...it was packed with ppl when we arrived...


Anyway, i was served freeflow Chivas n Absolut Vodka drinks at this party...i had to park myself at the bar counter to get drinks for everyone in our big group =.= i havent seen Brian since last year Xmas eve...how time really flies...he said he's keeping a low profile n hasnt been partying...n he said to someone that I have too many bfs which is y it's been almost a yr since we last met. No...Since when did I have too many bfs? I don't even have a single bf now =[ btw, Brian is also ex-SQ cabin crew...so i asked him if he happens to know someone...n he was like he doesnt know anyone =.= ppl tell me Brian looks like some hong kong actor...no idea who cos i dont watch hong kong drama serials...n not sure y...but seems like quite a few of my guy frenz seem to b always interested in who i'm seeing now? Nobody, i'm seeing nobody now =(

The ironic thing is I wanted to b a cabin crew when I was a kid...but one thing lead to another thing n i nvr became one although I dated some. Lol ;p

Goodie bag from Juice

Was at MDS opening launch party of their Bugis outlet...shopping...

Btw, hot yoga is pretty good for detoxing...my mum commented that my best investment this year is my yoga membership...lol...

Managed to pop by v.briefly at UNIFEM's Buy-To-Save event...got this pair of pretty preloved Bally satin shoes =)

Check out the pretty bling bling on the heels of this pair of Bally satin shoes ♥

Got this pair of pretty preloved Stuart Weitzman shoes from UNIFEM Buy-To-Save event...the condition of the sole is pretty good...but judging from the strain on the leather, i suspect the size could have been a tad too small for the previous owner...i usually wear size 35 or 36 n this pair is size 37...

I have alot of pics from my trip...wait for me to upload ya ;p

My haul from the most recent Kanebo sale...spent abt $500 there...

Part of the stuff that Celia helped me buy from the most recent Crabtree VIP sale...more stuff will be delivered to her place...think i'll pick up the rest of the stuff from her after my HK trip...i simply love the pomegranate scent =)

No comments: