Saturday, July 30, 2011

Recent Skincare & Cosmetics Hauls From Kanebo Sale, Hong Kong, Japan & USA ;p

Spent a bomb at the recent Kanebo sales...my leechie mum n Audrey were shocked when i told them tt i actually spent >$1k there...they were like -> what did u buy??? @.@" btw, all the cutie guys here...i gotta re-iterate tt leechie is definitely NOT high maintenance ya...i would need to fork out much more $$$ if i were to get these stuff at the usual cosmetics counters! gotta thank the lovely Kanebo ladies for their help during the sale =) someone commented tt leechie seems to know almost everyone there...i dont know everyone there at Kanebo...but i do know quite a few Kanebo ladies =) Received several requests to post pics of my recent hauls...here they r...so check them out ya ;p

Many ppl thought tt i wear fako eyelashes...but leechie dunno how to put on fako eyelashes...so my eyelashes r real eyelashes although they may look long n curly n fako...but lemme assure u tt they r perfectly real...juz like the famous line: "she's born with it" ;p

Btw, I still havent sorted out the rest of my HK n Macau pics yet...thousands of pics to be sorted out...stay tuned ya ;p

"Never waste time on a person who can't accept u as who u r. The relationship will never run smooth even if there is an opportunity."

Lunasol cosmetics from Kanebo sales =)


Lunasol skincare from Kanebo sales...i actually bot 12 Lunasol facial cleansers! lol ;p


Coffret D'or cosmetics from Kanebo sales =)


Check out all the cutie Hello Kitty cosmetics n stuff tt i bought during my recent HK trip! bought Jill Stuart, Max Factor n H&M stuff as well...btw, i juz discovered this brand Media by Kanebo in HK...bought a few of their blushers n eyeshadow palettes...keke ;p


From DFS Changi Airport...was trying to decide between Dior n Chanel travel palettes...picked up the Chanel one =)


Check out what Audrey helped me buy from her recent Japan trip...she went to several places n managed to hunt down the limited edition Visee eyeshadow palettes!!! really appreciate her! i ♥ the pretty Visee palettes! soooooo pretty ♥♥


Stuff tt Gigi helped me order from US webby...finally picked them up...lol ;p


Elf palette from US webby...pretty good value for money if u r not into branded cosmetics =)


Elf palette: pretty neutrals suitable for daily wear =)


Btw, juz went for haircolor n haircut...my stylist dyed violet as the base hair color and added some red highlights on my crown area as part of creative highlights...i'm happy with the lovely wine color achieved...frenz told me tt the color looks v.nice n natural =) btw, my stylist passed me his namecard, saying tt he would trim my fringe for free in future! tt's a v.nice gesture cos i always have prob with fringe trim as i have v.strong natural curls! o.O

Btw, this was the first time that i tried semi-permanent hair color at a salon...n i nearly freaked out when my face towel was stained with pink streaks when i wiped my face...n there was "pink ink" dripping from my hair whenever i washed my hair! >.<" i called my stylist n he said the "pink ink" syndrome could last for abt 2 weeks...so my leechie mum has placed a towel over my pillows n i'm wearing dark color clothes these days to avoid pink stains on my clothes n pillows =.=" honestly, this "pink ink" side effect could be rather inconvenient manz...so do consider twice before trying out semi-permanent colors ya...o.O"

Leechie before the haircut n haircolor o.O


Having my leechie hair colored at the salon o.O


Done! standing outside the salon o.O


Leechie after the haircut n haircolor...check out my violet hair color with red highlights! i'm happy with the wine color achieved...frenz commented tt the color looks v.nice n natural =)



2 comments:

Shan said...

I think i'm the one who made that comment that you knew everyone there. heehee. it was nice meeting you at the kanebo sales!! =D

Unknown said...

Hi Shan,

it was my pleasure meeting u too =)