Monday, May 2, 2011

Plea To All Blog Followers...



I would like to re-iterate this again...pls dont ask my frenz abt my profession or where i work...pls...in fact, some frenz dont even rem what i do...not surprising...i would prefer to be known for my personality n the person that i am rather than juz my job title =.=" so pls dont keep bugging my frenz abt all these personal details abt a leechie pls! pls dont put them in a spot pls! o.O"

Reasons why i need to repeat this plea time n again...i'm juz a leechie who values my privacy greatly...i still wish to have a normal leechie life...i wanna be able to walk in the streets n hang out with frenz juz like everyone else...n i dont wish to attract stalkers...n that's also the main reason why i would never use the facebook application which pinpoints one's exact location! well, there was a leechie fan who found out where i work n searched for my office phone no n called me up at my desk...cos i didnt reply to his smses...well, that was totally unnecessary =.=" n there r also those ppl in all sorts of MLM n network marketing arena who think tt they could squeeze somthg outta a leechie if they could figure out my profession n make use of my connections...there r basically no free lunches in this world...my sincere apologies here, i know i'll attract a few more haters by saying all these...really no offence to anyone, but pls respect my choice that leechie aint into MLM kinda stuff...pls leave me outta all these! =.=" apologies, i really dont fancy doing any free advertising for these MLM kinda stuff...but do feel free to contact me for any sponsorships, endorsements or non MLM-related advertising =)

Right after this blog entry was published, som ppl got an MLM call n laid the blame on me! I already declared tt leechie doesnt do any MLM stuff!!! can u pls go check on the caller n open ur eyes bigger before laying any bitchy blames on a leechie?! excuse moi, who shld i blame when i get tons of MLM or insurance or whatever calls everyday? even my leechie mum gets scam-y calls these days! tell me, who can i blame? som ppl shld juz go get a life manz! -.-" now i finally understand why som ppl r OLD n un-loved...not bcos of anything...it has somthg to do with their mindset -.-" maybe someone wanna donate a washing machine to brainwash her mind? ;p btw, a fren suggested tt i shld make a police report...well, of course she darent accuse me right in the face...otherwise, i'll definitely take legal action! -.-" she posted in a sneaky way on her fb suggesting tt her MLM call could be linked to a leechie...WTH!!! -.-" n what do i hate the most? ppl accusing me of stuff tt i didn't do! Trust is a fragile thing...to quote Glen ah boy...such disgusting behavior pricks me totally!

Btw, anr fren was asking what weird stuff i have encountered from leechie fans...hmmm, other than the fan who went to dig for my office no...there was this guy who actually offered me his pink mobile phone after i commented tt his pink phone looked cute...i was wearing a pretty pink dress then n he actually thought tt leechie was a cosplay character o.O n there was this uncle who saw me from far n zoooooomed over to me n asked abt my profession =.=" n there r som uncles who called up a leechie on the pre-text of talking abt biz n asked a string of personal questions...sorry...but would greatly appreciate tt all personal questions r left out ya...thx o.O"

So pls help a leechie out here...pls dont bug any of my frenz for any of my personal details pls! merci!

Btw, was amused with Audrey's response when i asked her why some guys r soooo sweet n yet some guys can be so cold n stingy ->
"has to do with the small brain, the huge ego and the screwed testosterone" lol ;p

"Never make someone your priority when you are just an option to them."

"People always think a girl like you has a lot of suitors but actually you're just by yourself, no one dares to woo you - it's true"

"『人』~是世界上最变态の动物;想被注意,但又怕被看穿。"

【男生永远不懂】她依赖你是因为她把你当做她的唯一;她老给你打电话是因为她想要听到你的声音;她爱生气是因为她想要你来哄她,在乎她;她爱吃醋是因为她爱你,她容不下一点你给其他女生的任何一点温柔。女生之所以会有那么多的眼泪,那是因为她将所有的委屈都化做泪水,而把所有的温柔都留给你。

"不用一首歌的時間,我就愛上了你,音樂还沒停止,思念就開始了,如果愛情是個危险的遊戲,我願意輸給你,如果等待是個孤獨的陷阱,我都願意沦陷,我愛你,我想你,不過是三個字,簡單地,認真地,嚇壞了我自己,沒問你,就愛你,我可能不是最好的,但是對不起,請你准许我爱上你,看著你,感觉在你眼里我竟然如此渺小,遇見你,就再也沒有離開的權利,有了你,之前的愛只是練習,為了準備對你更好,兩個人抱在一起,究竟需要多少力氣,上帝都不明白,我那儿知道这是哪裡來的勇氣?"

【MISS】是想念也是錯過,當你決定放手轉身的那一刻,再多的愛,不捨與後悔都不能讓一切重來,唯一的解藥,只有時間,無解的是不知道會真的痊癒,還是因為背對背走遠了就看不到了.....

"主动,被动,不如互动;愛人,被愛,不如相愛;走在一起~~是緣份;一起在走~~是幸福。"

Update:

Btw, was introduced to this v.effervescent Indian banker who's working in London yest...i'm impressed with his 4 computer screens at his London desk...think most bankers n brokers here use 2 screens? o.O he doesnt look like a typical banker with all his earrings n bling blings...lol ;p n he's really good at telling jokes, esp dirty ones which i dont understand most of the time o.O" well, he likes Singapore so muchie tt he comes back here for at least 2 weeks in a year n he likes chinese gals...since Harn thinks tt Indian guys r sexy...think he shld really meet Harn manz =)

Sake at Celina's Gastrobar...the owners were kind enough to extend their operating hours by almost 2hours so that we could finish up our bottle of sake =)


Check out the pretty crackers ;p


Patches hiding under a chair n looking all innocent...make a guess what he did o.O"


Look at what Patches did o.O" apparently, his claws r sooooo sharp n powerful that he actually managed to break my leechie toe nail with juz a swipe of his Patches claws @.@"


V.powderful singlish ;p


O.o...o.O


One party ;p


Damn amused ;p ba chou mee or teochew mui? ;p

No comments: