Monday, January 18, 2016

Lillian Too Fengshui Extravaganza 2016

I guess I could be an early starter cos this annual event on 3rd Jan was my first event of 2016! Wishing everyone here a Happy New Year! Interesting to learn about the various good and negative sectors for 2016 and the possible enhancers and cures that could be used. It's always nice to see the various beautiful Fengshui jewellery and accessories that Aunt Lillian Too has designed for the new year. I sat next to a nice lady who happened to be the same age as my leechie mum and she flew in from Hong Kong to attend this seminar. Aunt Lillian Too has launched a new colouring book and I understood from some statistics that colouring books are amongst the bestsellers on Amazon!

Flying Stars chart for 2016

Aunt Lillian Too addressing the audience at Suntec City convention hall

No filter is necessary for this really stunning diamond cutter prayer wheel pendant seen at the Extravaganza.

With Aunt Lillian Too at her autograph session

Selfie time at the photowall

No comments: