Friday, January 15, 2016

Grand Opening of Valentino Boutique at Marina Bay Sands

Congratulations Valentino on the grand opening of the new Valentino boutique at Marina Bay Sands. It was a star-studded affair with 4 international celebrities flying in for this grand opening. When I reached the event before 7pm, I was surprised to see screaming fans lining the walkway. There were rows and rows of screaming fans lining the other floors of MBS by the time I left the event at 8+pm! Kpop princess Jessica was the celebrity that fans most eagerly waited to see. Tvb star actress, Charmaine Sheh, n actress, Linda Chung, n singer actor, Pak Ho, were specially flown in for this grand opening. I was star-struck by all the star dust surrounding me. Lol. Thanks friend for the lovely invite to this star-studded grand opening party.

I was this close to Kpop princess, Jessica, when she made her entrance at the grand opening party.

Such a sweet smile from Kpop princess, Jessica. 

Tvb actress, Charmaine Sheh, on arriving at the boutique. 

Charmaine Sheh looks so gorgeous in person and so elegant in this Valentino dress. 

Love the dangling Valentino earrings that Charmaine Sheh wore to the grand opening of Valentino MBS.

Hong Kong actress, Linda Chung, actually walked past me several times but I was too slow to take photos. Lol

Here's another clearer photo of Linda Chung. 

Hong Kong actor singer, Pak Ho, checking out Valentino's men shoes selection. 

Another no filter photo of Pak Ho. 

And me being me, wouldn't miss out on a selfie opportunity with Pak Ho. He's so cute. Check out those puppy eyes! Ok, I'm still vertically challenged...

Interesting bufferfly designs spotted on Valentino SS16 bags. 

The pastel sweet pink color of these Valentino rock stud bags are so pretty!

With friends at the photowall. 

Selfie at the photowall before I left. 

My ootd for the grand opening party of Valentino Marina Bay Sands. 

No comments: