Saturday, August 30, 2014

Teenage Mission: Gorgeous You 2014

Thank you Schwarzkopf for inviting me to cover this exciting event by Teenage magazine. 

The finalists with the judges

The female winner of Teenage Mission: Gorgeous You! during the Q&A segment. She's eloquent and has the X factor, a clear winner in my opinion. Check out her gorgeous stresses styled by Xpect Studio using Schwarzkopf products.

I got this cute contestant to pose for a pic. Cool hairstyle designed by Xpect Studio using Schwarzkopf products

A peep into the backstage during the Grand Final of Teenage Mission: Gorgeous You!

The judges are busy at work cos all the finalists are so gorgeous!

Check out the screaming crowd behind me at The Grand Final of Teenage Mission: Gorgeous You! Exciting atmosphere here!

Look, who are here with me? Couldn't resist taking a selfie with these cute mascots...lol

No comments: