Monday, January 14, 2013

Lillian Too FengShui Extravaganza 2013

This was the third Fengshui seminar I've attended since the start of the year...my leechie mum says i'm mad abt Fengshui...lol...The extravaganza was held at expo this year instead of the usual Suntec halls. According to Aunt Lillian, we were booted out of Suntec cos some megachurch bot part of suntec for their sunday service. She seemed to b affected by the chi or FengShui of the venue n she was talking abt burning incense to appease the spirits. She also changed to a diff outfit after the first break. Learnt from a fren later that expo is supposed to b haunted. I'm glad that I can't see stuff that I'm not supposed to see. Lol.

There were plenty of ppl shopping for fengshui items but I only bot a dragon wallet there. I rem that the wealth wallets used to cost only $10 each when Aunt Lillian first started her extravaganza here. Now her stuff r getting more n more exp, abit out of my reach. Well, many ppl agreed when I raised this point. btw, I saw this v.nice stupa going for $700+ but it was sold out by the time i returned from lunch. when i told my leechie mum abt this, she juz commented that ppl r v.rich these days...n this year's extravaganza ended earlier than usual...

Btw, a lady tried to steal my seat after lunch. Good thing that the uncles sitting next to my seat supported me n I politely invited her to go get seats elsewhere. I refused to b bullied! one of the uncles even remarked that she didnt practise fengshui...lol...N i saw my ex with his heavily pregnant wife. my only regret is i shldnt have introduced him to fengshui back then =.= i have met ppl who r much more successful but yet so humble n unpretentious...btw, rem what i said abt how we shld have sympathy for ppl who try to pretend n act to b what they r not? pls forgive my acidic tongue, i juz had some ice-lemon tea ;p

It's a bad thing when ppl tell me that i look tired...but i always look v.blur n tired with my glasses on...i look so diff without my glasses that my fren's mum couldnt recognize me when she saw me in their shop that she kept wondering who her daughter was talking to =.= i cant help looking the way i do...mayb i need plastic surgery to open up my eyes more? haiz =.=

An accountant fren was trying to calculate how much I spend. I told her I don't need an accountant to calculate my expenses, juZ a calculator will do n my money is still my money no matter how she tries to calculate! =.= I don't need her to judge my life...There's a diff between being nosey n being helpful ya...n som ppl only think abt what they can get out of me...i will b nice to u if u r nice to me...but if u only see me as an outlet to b utilized then i think i can better spend my time on ppl who deserve my time n who treat me better...relations are a 2-way street...someone once told me, "do not ask what others can do for u, ask what u can do for others..."

Aunt Lillian parading around with her goodie handbag while Jennifer (the lady with blonde hair standing in the audience) took pics with her dslr

Aunt Lillian changed to this outfit after the first coffee break

I love the bling bling necklace that Aunt Lillian wore...so bling!

Omg, my photo is featured on page 18 of march issue of international "Feng Shui World" magazine...i was surprised to see my own face in the mag...lol...but thx for all the compliments =)


Met an uncle on the way home. He asked me to vote for the opposition. He said he studied 9yrs in UNI n has 2 bsc in chemistry. N gave me this sheet of paper saying that he gives out at least 5sheets a day. I told him I dont have a chance to vote where I stay. Lol. See all the interesting characters that I meet in a day?
Michael: "ROFL, uncle look at you, immediately he knows u anti establishment, sibey high hand"
Me: "Simi anti establishment? it's non-conformist manz..."
Willie: " vote for Tono Leechie instead..."
Me: "Lol. Vote for leechie to lead everyone to holland? Brilliant idea. Lol"
btw, this is not an inducement for anyone to vote for anyone...lol...lemme reiterate...this aint a poltical blog...n pls dont get me wrong...i'm not anti-establishment or anti-anything for the sake of anti-ing...lol...i respect all the institutions n establishments...i have a mind of my own n i dont like ppl forcing their ideas down my throat...thank you!


No comments: