Thursday, August 2, 2012

Back From Bangkok

Leechie is back from Bangkok...but what a turbulent flight! I didnt realize that my air ticket actually included a free roller coaster ride too...well, i could have gone to Universal Studios if i really wanted a roller coaster ride =.=

Seeing the huge rich-poor parity in bkk makes me think more of my own life here...

Good thing that i bot this pair of pretty pink Chanel inspired shoes from Chatuchak mkt...cos my shoes were still wet after being badly drenched in the rain...


One of the shop owners at MBK actually gave me this watch for free upon hearing that i'm from Singapore...n i didnt even buy anything from him o.O

Wore this big ribbon with leopard prints on the day we went to Grand Palace...so that my mum wouldnt lose me in the crowd o.O


Our nice n spacious hotel room...but the aircon was too cold...

 

Naraya bags from Bangkok =)

I didnt manage to shop much...here r some of the tops i bought =)



No comments: