Sunday, July 15, 2012

Heartwarming Story ;p

Ex president Wee Kim Wee once said 'death is the leveler of all things'. Rich or poor lies flat one day. 

The following story is from nmk...btw, no offence to any lawyers reading this...maybe as u read the following, u can try substituting the word "lawyer" with some other word?

I'm spending alot of time at the yoga centre these days...well, the fact there's an eye candy yoga instructor does help to motivate ya ;p i can go there as a newbie, without knowing what to expect...he really does help me to stretch...n sometimes i cant help but burst out giggling....n he'll be like: r u crying or laughing? o.O

V.stylo mylo yoga mew mew

  1. "I received the following Email, good to share with you:

    This story warmed my heart, so I thought I would share it.


    One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the road-side eating grass.

    Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and got out to investigate.

    He asked one man,

    ... "Why are you eating grass?" 



    "We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "We have to

    eat grass." 



    "Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you,"

    the lawyer said. 



    "But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there,under that tree." 



    "Bring them along," the lawyer replied. 



    Turning to the other poor man he stated, "You may come with us, also." 

    The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said,

    "But sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me!" 



    "Bring them all as well," the lawyer answered. 

    They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine was. 


    Once under way, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said,
    "Sir, you are too kind." 

    "Thank you for taking all of us with you . 

    The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. 

    "You'll really love my place. 

    "The grass is almost a foot high." 

    you really didn't think there was such a thing as a heartwarming lawyer story...did you??"


    Brian says it's juz like u drinking poison n wishing the other person die!

    Nobody wanna b Plan B!

    Fact!



    Nobody ever sees my pain...

    Where is that someone? :'(

    Pls help me here...

    "What about all of the recurring things that seem to keep happening in my life, you ask ?   These are lessons that have yet to be fully completed.  These lessons do indeed repeat until you finish them.  It is a process that you can undertake consciously.  When one functions as a "Conscious Empath," they are able to not only heal themselves, but learn to heal others in a healthy fashion as well."

    Fear...

    Mistakes...

    Haiz...i hung this pic on my fb wall...until...

    Until nmk asked me to hang this more detailed pic on my wall...upgrade =.=

    Would u still think it's never too late when u r 90 years old?

    Try telling this to all those shallow guys who only go for pretty young things -.-"

    Omg! Sooooooo Cutie! <3

    Charming Mr. Riley =)

    lol ;p

    From Dr. Woof


    My fren thought she saw me in a tv advertisement with Kym Ng...well, i dont recall meeting Kym Ng in person before...i tried asking my mum if i have some long-lost sister...has anyone seen the new Tiger advertisement featuring Kym Ng? it's Tiger pots, not Tiger beer or Tiger airways...i havent seen the advertisement myself...but if u have seen it...do tell me if the gal in that advertisement really looks like me? thx!

No comments: