Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hauls from H&M Versace, Luxasia Private Sale & Shiseido Private Sale



Ppl actually q from 8pm the previous day for this H&M Versace collection...i only went near noon...but made it into the q (the q was closed after me)...but the sad thing was i was distracted by a long winded mkting call from Stinktel...so i was left with only 1min to shop after this silly phone call! >.<" i only managed to grab 2 items...but many ladies kept eyeing what i was holding n kept asking if i was going to buy it...i got annoyed with this frequent bugging tt i went to make payment for these 2 items before shopping around n rushing off for my hair appt =.="

MY Versace dress that many ladies were eyeing...o.O


This pic doesnt do my pretty Versace skirt any justice >.<"


Posing with the H&M Versace paper bag...lol ;p


Spent 1.5k at Luxasia Private sale...


Spent the least during this round of Shiseido Private sale...only bought these items together with a trolley luggage...lol ;p


Cutie Hello Kitty stuff from Watsons ;p



Ceramic perm...but i look worse after the ceramic perm :'(


Update:

Attended kappa martial arts class...it's v.different from the usual kickboxing class in the gyms...it's more of street-fighting or street-defense...my mum had a shock when she came over to watch...so i told her not to come for future sessions...but i went home with a bloodied kneecap...n i had a photoshoot the next day >.<" it was the first time tt i had to take a kick in the stomach...i was rather unprepared for this session which involving falling onto cement...we were told to get ready to fall on ur back/butt...but my natural human defense reaction was to fight any fall...so i ended up scratching my instructor...i even tried to grab her neck n hair to resist the fall...she ended up falling onto the cement together with me...but i fell on my knee (which kinda explained my bloodied kneecap)...doubt she was too amused...but it was my natural defense mechanism at work...the master watching nearby was more amused though...lol...pretty rough class i guess...i didnt expect to fall so many times...my leechie mum told me to finish up the sessions n to switch to a more gentle kickboxing class...o.O

It aint easy to go for other kickboxing n yoga classes with the wound on my kneecap...haiz...anyway, my body is damn inflexible so the yoga class was a torture for me...esp when i watched the others stretch n bend into various contortions o.O i couldnt even balance properly >.<"

Juz went to pick up my birthday pressie from New Brand organic green tea...i drink 2 cups of green tea daily from mon-fri...i'm usually out on sat n sun...but no coffee for me...it keeps me up late at nite...unless i'm served coffee in some homes where it's not polite to reject the host...i like the refreshing taste of this organic green tea...nice =) this organic green tea is sold at Watson's...


Thanks Oriental Hair Solutions for the complimentary scalp treatment at Jean Yip Loft

2 comments:

gwenstella said...

I'm so jealous of your H&M buys! I'm not in Singapore and I was unable to get any of the pretty clothes. :(

Unknown said...

I was lucky enough to get into the queue...think i was the last person in the queue? like my Versace dress n skirt v.much =) the H&M retail staff get to keep their Versace uniforms too...btw, H&M will be launching their collaboration with Marni in March...maybe u can get something from this collection instead? =)