Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Be My Own Princess...


The tiara that i bought myself...


Check out my bday cake which i designed myself ;p took me abt an hour to decorate it o.O


It's my birthday today...anyway, i bought myself a tiara...someone who bought me a tiara 3 yrs ago is no longer where he was...i shall be my own princess...

"If one really cares for you,he is able to squeeze time for you.No excuses,no lies,no undeliverable promises. 如果一个人真的足够在乎你,那么他总能挤出时间来陪你,没有借口、谎言,没有不兑现的诺言。"

I was told: "U shld save e best part of u for e person who deserve u:)"
U know someone is for keeps when "He likes the real you
You've got no make-up on and you're slobbed out on the sofa in an old pair of jogging pants and a T-shirt that probably used to be white. And he still says he fancies you like mad. Now that's a good sign."

"不管你的条件有多差,总会有个人在爱你;不管你的条件有多好,也总有个人不爱你”,在对的时间遇到对的人,这是一种缘分,而这​种缘分恰恰需要耐心等待,需要经历种种挫败才能遇见,在你的世界​中总会有个人比想象中爱你。" ~ 张爱玲

Thanks Attica for the lovely bottle of Moet&Chandon champagne for my birthday celebration =)

Hanging out at Attica 2...

Our champagne bottles...

The gals who stayed late with me...


Btw, i met J 2 yrs ago the day before my bday...i always tell him tt our friendship is a bday present for me...

Thanks everyone for the lovely birthday greetings n bday pressies...think there were abt 300+ bday greetings on my fb wall...i still havent had time to thank each n everyone of u...thx The White Rabbit for the nice complimentary bottle of wine last fri nite...a fren described it as the best wine tt he tasted =) topic of the nite seemed to b on property/estate management...cos they seem to either have worked in this area or some sorta relevant experience? i know nuts abt this...the interesting thing is i almost did this course in uni...but i was really thankful tt i did real estate finance instead...btw, i still have my financial calculator with me...lol ;p

At The White Rabbit...

Posing with the wine at The White Rabbit


German cake from Taka basement...

Together with pretty flower cake from Ashley Isham cafe...

Viola...putting the 2 cakes together...this is my self-designed Bday cake ;p v.unique ya?





At Heinekein event at Velvet...this was the first time tt i visited Velvet since their renovation...playground for the rich n famous...lol...


Dear readers, i'm in the Biotherm Skin Ergetic Bloggers Contest...pls go to this page (http://www.cozycot.com/biotherm-skin-ergetic-bloggers-contest) u can find me at the bottom of the page, 2nd from the left...pls click "like" on my tab and click "confirm" to vote for me!!!thx so muchie!!! =)

Update:

i muz b mad...i actually spent $1.5k at luxasia sales after queueing for 1.5hr to make payment!!! o.O" i literally dragged all the stuff home...but the plastic bags broke...n i feel so hapless :'( found out tt my skin bruises v.easily...got a big bruise on my hand from all the dragging =(

A damn good quote!!!
"Of all the gifts you can give a friend, the truthful sharing of who you are, and where you are mentally, emotionally, and spiritually is the most beautiful and valuable gift of all. It’s this honest sharing that serves as the thread that sews a friendship into the warm quilt it can be, to wrap around you when life feels cold and unforgiving." ~ Sandra Kring





love letter to myself ♥



Wish me a Happy Birthday...clip from fb fren...



:'(

No comments: