Saturday, April 9, 2011

~ Complimentary Hair Spa by Oriental Hair Solutions ~





Received a call earlier in the week for a complimentary hair spa by Oriental Hair Solutions...went down for my appointment today after popping by Laniege Sales...they r located at Ngee Ann City...this hair spa is under Jean Yip Platinum...so the decor is platinum-themed...was rather amused with the capsule-shaped consultation room ;p

The consultant first scanned my scalp n explained to me how normal hair follicle looks like...well, i have v.fine hair...n the hair that is growing out looks even more fine o.O" gotta admit that my stress level n chronic lack of sleep didnt help...n the scan also showed that i have some clogged pores on my scalp...the consultant's Malaysian accent was so strong that i thought that she was refering to "oaktree" when she was in fact trying to describe "O3" to a leechie...apologies but i juz couldn't register in my leechie mind some other stuff that she was trying to tell me cos she spoke mostly in chinese n my leechie chinese is far from brilliant o.O"

The consultant first applied some stuff to deep cleanse my scalp...then she shampooed my hair...followed by application of a herbal thingy which felt rather minty n there was a pleasant tingling sensation on my scalp...then she put this balloon-y shower cap on me which was lined to the O3 machine...pretty cool ya B-)


After rinising off the herbal product, she blew dry my leechie hair...then she scanned my scalp again to show that the clogged pores on my scalp have been cleared =) the entire process was supposed to be 2 hours long...but everything was done in less than an hour o.O gotta say that my leechie scalp feels cleaner and less congested after this hair spa =)

Notice how unsymmetrical my fringe is? haiz...guess i have to go for fringe rebonding soon... >.<" lemme repeat again -> i have v.strong natural curls and i didnt perm my leechie hair...so what u see in these pics is my natural hair ...but i'll be trying out ceramic/ digital perm soon...stay tuned for my updates n pics ;p



Update:

Received several encouraging msgs from frenz who enjoyed my leechie blog...thx for your support...really appreciate these msgs =) it really warms my leechie heart to know that there are ppl out there who appreciate my leechie musings n i'm not juz talking to myself...lol ;p thx...u guys rockz! i'm juz sharing one of my talents with the world at large..."if u dont use it, u lose it"...so spread the love ya ♥

Thanks Kacey for the tix...i will be attending National Achievers Congress next month...anyone going n wanna catch up can drop leechie an email =)

Leechie has caught a cold...sniff sniff >.<" my leechie life is sooooooooo happening...brought work home to do on a sat nite @.@" working through the wee hours of the morning with a roasted brain (ya, roasted n ready to serve =.=")

Think leechie is addicted to wasabi-anything...rem a fren telling me tt wasabi is good for blocked nose...leechie simply lurves wasabi-chips ;p crapz...i'm juz finding an excuse to eat wasabi-anything o.O" think i juz need a plumber for my blocked nose >.<"

Sore throat...Flu...n now the inner corner of my left eye hurts...n i keep sneezing manz...

After beating Chelski in the champions league matchie...juz saw tt Man U beat Fulham ;p

Gosh...brought my leechie parents over to Central HK cafe at Vivo for dinner juz now...but guess what? my poor leechie mum was having difficulty chewing some apparently v.hard stuff from her bowl of duck ramen...she took that stuff outta her mouth n omg...guess what? that piece of v.hard stuff looks like part of the thing that was used to scrub pots n pans!!! Omg...how could such stuff be found in ramen? my poor leechie mum was badly traumatized...the staff took away this piece of stuff after she showed it to them...then my leechie mum asked why didnt i take a snapshot of the offending piece before they took it away?! we were all too shocked! the kitchen staff should have practised better hygiene n be more careful! but credits to the cafe mgr...he allowed the swop of this ramen with the fish&chips...although the black pepper cod fish baked rice was nice, we wouldnt be making a return to this cafe anytime in the forseeable future! o.O"

Btw, here's my response to fb fren's posting on bringing family out for a simple meal:
"we r living in a damn practical n yet pretentious society...where one's self-worth is closely-linked to one's net worth...many ppl fail to appreciate the simple things in life until they lose it...a simple meal with family is juz an example...but to each his/her own...i'm in no position to judge others...likewise, i dont like others to judge me...esp based on how little they know of me..."

"You know how much you are worth in the eyes of someone by how much attention that was given to you. If the person's excuse is that he is always busy but have time for others and not you.. what does it show?"
Maybe he's juz not that into u, babe >.<"

Rem the super lame 15 year old boy? he was trying to lecture me juz now abt how i can be more happy...started off well by asking me to appreciate the simple things in life...go for some good meals during the weekends (cos he knows the food sucks where i work), talk to my parents, take it slow n relax, do whatever that can make me happy...then he had to ruin it all again by asking me to go buy all the iphone, ipad, iwhatever, blackberry, blackwhatever etc...he doesnt understand what's missing in my life...n tt som stuff cant be solved by buying whatever material stuff...i recall the famous saying tt "those probs which can be solved by money aint probs at all"! o.O for example i already have tons n tons of bags at home...running outta storage space...another bag wont make me much happier...but i gotta admit tt i can be a shopaholic at times...well, a shopaholic in constant denial? ;p so what i do now to reduce impulsive buys n buyers' regret is to practise delayed gratification o.O btw, i was pretty amused when i saw posting of some random fb girl who blew her bonus on some orange color Chanel bag...n my cynical leechie mum, besides poking fun of this girl's choice of color, shared the same opinion tt we dont need to buy a Chanel bag to boost our egos ;p guess we r way past tt stage now...i rem i suffered from such peer pressure only when i was an insecure teenager...lol ;p

The Quote:
“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness is the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life.”

I wanna be happy! o.O


Is there any kind soul who can help to order from the US Kate Spade webby? o.O
i wanna pose with a Kate Spade box too (i'm serious abt the former...the latter is juz a joke ;p) pls email me at leechietheleech @gmail.com if u can help to order/ organize a spree...thx alot! =)

Interesting Quotes:

"Some people just don't realize what they have so you have to leave them for a little while just so that they notice a good thing." ~ Cousin Carin

"To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are."

"For things to get better, "I" have to be better." ~ Joey Yap

"Our prayers are answered not when we are given what we ask, but when we are challenged to be what we can be." ~ Morris Adler

"The best solutions for sadness is to make more people happy... ♥"

"➷ To love someone is to see something no one else sees ➹"

"You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection." ~ Rich

"If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily." ~ Gerald Good

"The first step toward change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something you do, it's something you allow." ~ Will Garcia

"You have to control your whole mind, left side, right side, and sub-conscious, not just parts of it." ~ Robert Kiyosaki

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale." ~ Zig Ziglar

‎"Our society nurtures the illusion that all the rewards go to the people who are perfect. But many of us are finding out that trying to be perfect is costly." ~ Debbie Ford

‎"The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things."

‎"Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives."

"It is my firm belief that I have a link with the past and a responsibility to the future. I cannot give up. I cannot despair. There's a whole future, to come. I have to keep trying."

"You can never make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake, it's a CHOICE."

"Much of the vitality in a friendship lies in the honouring of differences, not simply in the enjoyment of similarities."

"Be Strong, let nothing affect your focus. If it does, regain it shortly. The lost of focus will stall many a things and is a time trap, brain drain and emotions screwdriver. Focus. Be Strong."

"Say to yourself: I don't have to prove that I'm right. I don't have to argue & defend myself & my actions. I only have to know what I want & what I will not tolerate because I love & honor myself. I only have to ALLOW all that I deserve into my life NOW & I deserve great love, peace, joy & abundance." ~ Helen Lee

‎"You r the best, but you're going to get better. Sometimes the paths we take are always the ones that lead to the most beautiful views. Challenges come along inevitably : how you respond to them determines who you are ~ deep down inside ~ and everything you're going to be."

"Listen, if I'm ever in a position where I'm going to lose some brain cells, everyone around me is going down as well."

"If we are the architects of our own prisons, someone please show me the toilet. I think I forgot to build one."

"If you don't want me in your life just say so. And I will do my best to walk away. But dont expect me to stop loving you."

"I'm not sure what hurts more..knowing that you don't care...or knowing you're pretending to?"

"Never break four things in your life – Trust, Promise, Relation & Heart because when they break they don’t make any noise but hurts a lot…"

"A 15 year old girl holds her 1 year old son; people call her a slut. But no one knew she was raped at 13. Make fun of someone for being fat, but you don't know that person has a serious medical condition that causes her to be obese. Call the old guy ugly, but.. you don't know he got a serious face injury after serving the country or saving a life. Re-post this if you're against bullying and stereotyping."

"One thing which we can give and still keep is our "WORD".

"Love is beauty of Soul. A Soul full of love sees others with the eyes of love so when you feel something special for someone and that feeling is not based on desires"

"You know how much you are worth in the eyes of someone by how much attention that was given to you. If the person's excuse is that he or she is always busy but have time for others and not you.. what does it show?"

"Often people mistake the act of passion as love. The act of passion is instant gratification but companionship is everlasting. Love is actually companionship for a couple as they pass the times together:)
婚姻的不幸常源于:多少人,错把激情当爱情, 激情是短暂的,陪伴才能永恒。爱情其实是夫妻之间白头偕老的陪伴啊!"


"没有人会陪你走一辈子,所以你要适应孤独;没有人会帮你一辈子,所以你要奋斗一生。亲人也不过如是。"

"一直以来我都觉得自己好像玩具一样,给人耍得团团转,我好讨厌这种感觉。对人太好,吃亏的只有自己。"

"其时,我很累了,我习惯假装坚强,习惯了一个人面对所有,我不知道自己到底想怎么样。------ 有时候我可以很开心的和每个人说话,可以很放肆的,可是却没有人知道,那不过是伪装,很刻意的伪装;我可以让自己很快乐很快乐,可是却找不到快乐的源头,只是傻笑。"

"刻骨铭心的爱,不只是欣赏对方的优点,更要善待对方的弱点。与其喜新厌旧,不如不断更新。"

"从现在开始,聪明一点,不要问别人想不想你,爱不爱你?若是要想你或者爱你自然会对你说,但是从你的嘴里说出来,别人会很骄傲和不在乎你。再也不要太在意一些人,太在乎一些事,顺其自然以最佳心态面对,因为这个世界就是这样:往往在最在乎的事物面前,我们最没有价值。"


Loot from Laniege Sales...the 2 marketing managers tt i met today are v.nice n friendly =) the sunblock tt u see in this pic is a rare item cos it was totally sold out by the time i reached ;p


Patches -> my fren's cutie doggie ;p
how i wish i have such a cutie doggie o.O


Last pair of cutie bedroom slippers tt i got from Forever21...notice tt one side looks bigger than the other eh? but blur leechie only discovered tt they r of different sizes when i got home o.O"


Received several requests for pics of my cosmetics collection....finally took some pics...here's part of my leechie collection ;p


A few more drawers of leechie collection ;p
Apologies, leechie has a habit of stocking up stuff...think i'll feel abit insecure if i find my beauty products running out or being discontinued...@.@"


Part of the stuff that leechie bot at Shiseido sales last year ;p

Btw, i gotta declare that none of these brands paid leechie a single cent to post these pics! o.O

No comments: