Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fide Fashion Week: Japanese Couture Evening

Brought my Leechie mum to attend the Japanese Couture Evening of Fide Fashion Week. We managed to catch the couture shows of Yoshiki Hishinuma and Keita Maruyama. I always love couture shows...some very exclusive pieces were on show for the night...


Check out the huge crowd waiting for the commencement of the fashion show

The chairman of Fide Fashion Week making his speech



Yoshiki Hishinuma with his models at the finale of his show



Visual treat from a highly talented Japanese lady who demonstrated the fine art of balancing

One of my favorite dresses of the Keita Maruyama show



I like the sweet pink design of this dress

I like the feminine frills on this black dress

Finale of the Keita Maruyama show

Leechie enjoying her glass of champagne cocktail with TWG tea


Some of the sweet treats from TWG

We were treated to a sumptuous buffet dinner at the Japanese Couture evening

No comments: