Monday, June 7, 2010

Will She Be Loved? o.O











Leechie watched "SATC2" with a group of frenz on sat nite =) i'm honored to hav fren flying in from HK to grace my event! =D the movie's good...there were 2 touching scenes whereby my tears juz rolled down automatically...good thing tt i was sitting at the back n nobody saw tt o.O oh, n lotsa pretty clothes n stuff in the movie too...n samantha looks damn damn great at the age of 50-f**king 2 (to quote her in her own words tt she's 50-f**king 2 n she's going to f**king rock tt dress when a sales assistant commented tt the dress might look too young for her!)

Another thing regarding SATC...went to this particular SATC2 theme party...but guess what? the v.minute the door bitch heard my name, she stopped me from entering, claiming tt i wasnt dressed to the theme of "Sex n the city"! it was the 1st time tt i was stopped at a club! (other than the other time tt i was stopped at powerhouse couple of years back cos they thot tt leechie looked underaged n wanna check my ID) -.-" juz bcos i wasnt in a dress so i'm perceived not to b dressed appropriately? tt juz goes to show how shallow som bimbo with fako platinum blonde hair is! -.-" (looks like the fako blonde hair aint the only fako thing on her -.-") apparently she didnt know tt leechie is a member at the club n of course there's this thing known as members' access! -.-" when i got in thru the members' q, i saw tons of ppl there...including som fat slobs wearing som costume-lookalike trying to look glam...so tt's called dressed to the theme eh? -.-"

Havent really pen a full-length blog entry in a while...not tt i dont hav anythg to blog...in fact, there r many thots running thru my leechie mind now...juz tt i'm not too sure where i should start...in a state of confusion now...pardon me, but the words r simply not flowing as usual @.@"

Why is it so hard to find someone to grow old with?haiz -.-"

was looking at the lyrics here...i will not be forever young n adorable...y cant u walk into my future?
Juz saw this quote " I don't want someone perfect in my life... I just want someone real."
i juz wanna someone who truly lurves me for the person tt i am...the person underneath all tt supposedly glamorous facade...for the leech tt i am...someone who lurves me with or without my makeup...someone who will b there to grow old with me...someone who will always b there for me...is tt such a tall order? o.O" or is the notion of soulmate nothing but an urban fallacy? -.-"

I dont need promises...juz wanna someone who is true to me...haiz...


Btw, for those guys who keep giving me compliments abt my looks...thx...leechie is flattered...but lemme post u a qn...would u still find me beautiful in 10 or 20 or even 30 yrs' time if i'm still breathing? o.O
n the same goes for my leechie mum...we bumped into one of her frenz recently...then my leechie mum intro me...then asked her fren point-blank if she thinks tt i'm pretty...gosh...what a qn to ask her fren -.-" me n my leechie mum -.-" i definitely think tt i'm more than juz a pretty vase -.-"

My leechie mum likes to make alot noise abt the stuff tt i bot...cos leechie is a shopaholic in constant denial...although i already hav lotsa stuff at home, i cant help shopping when i find reasonably-priced stuff tt caught my fancy! so my leechie mum is of the opinion tt leechie shldnt even go out at all...so tt i wont get to see anythg tt catches my fancy at all! her logic is ---> no look, no spend $! -.-" i admit tt i do buy stuff sometimes cos i juz feel an urge to buy somthg esp if the price is marked-down o.O" oh, n somthg abt love at first sight...btw, i dont believe in love at first sight for relationships anymore -.-" but for clothes n stuff...love at first sight still works pretty well ;p if i see somthg tt catches my fancy n if i dont buy it then...to quote my leechie mum...this leechie will go back n think abt tt item...sleep ovr it...n return the next day to buy it -.-" at the v.least, i can b sure tt i really really like tt item tt i bot ya ;p

There were sooooooooooooo many sales before GSS officially started manz @.@" i think leechie muz b mad...spent >$500 on cosmetics in 1 day...went to Shiseido's private sale...lotsa good deals there manz!!! many of the shiseido staff there were v.nice...a nice Shiseido lady there even went outta her way to help me get the stuff tt i wanted n did color-matching for me manz! Well done, Shiseido! =) n i aso bot 12 pairs of shoes on sale...wont b surprised if more sales assistants start to recognize a leechie in the streets manz -.-"

Leechie carried her limited edition marc by marc jacobs bag for the v.first time...n tt leechie mum commented tt my bag looks like a $10 bag -.-" leechie aint amused -.-" btw, this leechie mum likes to poke fun of me...i showed her the other marc by marc jacobs bag tt i bot (the v.pretty pink with purple hearts design for this season) n she kept asking me to look whenever she sees someone with the exact same bag as me (she'll b more amused if she sees an aunty carrying the same bag -.-")

Gosh...it's GSS...n with sooooooooo many sales going on...leechie is super undecided abt what i wanna get manz @.@" somhow i feel tt the items on sale in the boutiques dont look tt nice as compared to the new arrivals/classic ones...i'm so in love with the new arrivals at prada...the pink prada bags r sooooooooo pretty! <3 was telling my leechie mum tt i'm eyeing a v.pretty pink calfskin Prada Nappa Gauffre wallet which has a price tag of $850 n she was like "u can buy a v.BIG bag with $850 n u r talking abt a v.small wallet?" -.-" btw, the boyish sales assistant with the bling bling earring at the prada boutique looks really cutie ;p but caught him checking himself out in the mirror couple of times ---> vainpot -.-" my fren was telling me tt most of those cutie prada sales assistants r mostly gays! -.-" btw, my fren was telling me tt she thinks a certain miu miu SA is gay too...cos tt SA asked for her male fren's contact details to include him into the mailing list when she bot a wallet n miu miu only sells lady stuff! o.O" n there were such long q-s outside the boutiques manz...havent even managed to get into miu miu before closing -.-" the Gucci security was better...leechie managed to get in there, after i talked to him abit n he actually chased some others before me away ;p btw, i saw this pretty miu miu matelasse wallet when i finally got in...but it's part of the classic range so no discount...it's going for $660...looks similar to the $850 prada wallet...but the prada SA told me tt the Prada Nappa Gauffre is made of calfskin n is better than the miu miu one...n tt prada is better than miu miu cos prada is higher range ler...but is it worth it to pay additional $200 for this prada one? but i think i like the prada one more...at least the prada logo looks nicer...lol ;p btw, i was told tt calfskin's rather difficult to maintain...haiz -.-" leechie likes pink color but the v.thot tt such an exp wallet can change color drives me nuts! -.-" cos i bot a prada nylon bag donkey years ago when i was a JC student...i kept it in the dust bag n hardly used it...yet the color changed from brown to green! -.-" the color change was soooooooooo dramatic tt my leechie mum commented tt even a fako bag would look better than my original prada! -.-" so whenever i buy a prada, she would ask me if it would change color! -.-"

N the crowd was really crazy at the coach sales at isetan...so crazy tt when i first stepped in there, i was actually under the impression tt everythg's FOC! Guess what? juz found out tt a leechie actually looks like a former marketing staff from coach when this staff commented abt me to the coach marketing mgr when i was making payment! @.@" haiz...i shld hav been more chummy with them n said tt i'm the sister or somthg ya...lol ;p then maybe can get special discount or somthg? ;p apparently this lady noticed a leechie n when i was chatting with the mkting mgr n making payment...she came ovr n commented on how i look like one of his former marketing staff! o.O" btw, i managed to buy the coach poppy bag tt many ladies were fighting ovr! cos there's this nice auntie n uncle couple who decided tt there's abit of tiny defect on the strap n gave it up to a leechie...then a few other ladies there were eyeing this v.last piece tt i was holding onto...a lady even sent her pri sch kid son ovr to ask me a few times! o.O"

It seems to me tt many local ladies here simply lurve branded bags...i see many of them carrying these branded bags everywhere...it's sooooooooo common tt one might hav thot tt these bags r from som high-street label? o.O" som ppl would even stinge on daily necessities so tt they could buy branded bags...perhaps, these bags r deemed as som sort of status symbol for some of them? n tt they considered themselves to hav arrived when they could afford a certain brand? o.O" well, i personally know a family who got louis vuitton to close their boutique for 1 afternoon so tt the family members could shop to their heart's delight! no offence, but tt to me certainly meant arrival in great style n is definitely far more impressive than som ppl carrying som branded bag with such a snobbish attitude while commuting on public transport! -.-"

Finally managed to book an appointment to trim my leechie fringe...when i reached the salon, my stylist was still bz n asked me to return in 10min's time...leechie walked around n bot a cutie hello kitty tee in less than 10mins...went back to the salon n waited for him to finish up the lady b4 me...think i waited for half an hour juz for my turn -.-" leechie doesnt fancy waiting ler...damn sianz -.-" then i had my fringe trimmed in almost complete silence until the Q&A session at the end...btw, i used my super dolly mascara today n it really coats my lashes well n makes it look dolly ;p my cutie stylist kept combing thru my lashes juz nw -.-" good thing tt my lashes r real n not some fako lashes...otherwise, the eyelashes might juz drop out -.-" to my pleasant surprise, the super dolly mascara can hold up my lashes pretty well n withstand his combing thru! ;p i was quite amused...told my leechie mum tt i was there to trim my fringe n not my lashes...was surprised tt he actually combed thru my lashes as well...lol ;p my fringe is becoming v.unruly n it seems to b damn difficult to get a dolly horizontal line...haiz...i keep getting som parts which stick out here n there...but he said tt it's due to my hair texture n he cant trim away all those parts tt r sticking out at the ends otherwise the density of my fringe would b compromised...n said tt those actresses' hair only looked picture-perfect for tt particular instant when the pic was taken n tt their fringe aint exactly horizontal on tv...haiz -.-" but i noticed tt vivian lai has v.straight horizontal dolly fringe ler...my leechie mum is of the opinion tt she has naturally straight hair so it's obviously easier for her to maintain her horizontal dolly fringe o.O" think i asked too muchie questions ler...but i have so muchie probs with my leechie hair mah...haiz...then mr.stylist said tt another customer was waiting for him n thanked me for coming -.-" i'm still annoyed tt i cant get my fringe into a straight horizontal line...my hair keeps curling in all different directions de...think i need to rebond my fringe soon...haiz -.-"

Btw, some ppl r juz soooooooooo unbelievably stingy n cheapo -.-" well, tt might juz explain where they r in life! -.-"

Oh btw, no offence at all, but i'm rather surprised by frequent requests from some ladies who specified tt they wanna b introduced to this particular investment banker or tt lawyer n som guys who only wanna meet beautiful ladies...not sure if it has ever crossed their minds what could b the possible "pull" factors tt would convince the person on the other end to wanna get to know them better? o.O life is short after all...n most ppl wouldnt wanna waste their precious time on rather superficial ppl ya? o.O"

Update:
Gosh...leechie has sinned...i juz bot a limited edition prada scorpio pouch from the cutie prada sales assistant juz nw! -.-" btw, he seemed rather surprised to know tt leechie is a scorpio ;p n my dear leechie mum thinks tt the cutie sales assistant is the reason y i bot the prada pouch! -.-" even the devil wears prada...besides, i'm only a leechie! o.O"

Pic of my prada scorpio pouch bot from the cutie prada sales assistant ;p


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can't teach Style. You either have it or you don't."

Fear n the power of love o.O


Cool manz @.@"


How to woo a gal ;p


Damn funny ;p


Sexy Bitch ;p

No comments: