Thursday, April 29, 2010

National Achievers Congress 2010 Live Day 2



Some rare pics taken during John Coutis's session before the staff came up to me n stopped me from taking more pics -.-"







Had a super tiring but enriching day! Was late for Loral's session...think she mentioned somthg abt how she used to work with Robert Kiyosaki...well, her style certainly reminds a leechie of Robert ;p learnt many useful tips from her...she helped a writer n a publisher sell their books o.O an uncle commented tt she is too aggressive which would b more suitable for the US mkt rather than in Asia where one is expected to show humility o.O" well, what's wrong with being more vocal in expressing what one wants? i prefer to use the term "go-getter"...Loral's go-getter personality resonates with a leechie! =) i learnt tt many ppl dont get what they want cos they nvr ASK!

It was also the first time tt i heard mr. Tony Blair speak live =) we were told tt no photography is allowed for this particular session...heard tt many ppl bot the NAC tickets simply cos they wanna hear him live o.O although leechie isnt into politics, i still appreciate the 10 points tt he shared =)

Waited for many donkey hours before the other keynote speaker finally appeared on stage ---> John Coutis! I was touched to tears during his session! many of us r rather self-absorbed n too caught up with complaining abt all the seemingly minor imprefections of our lives...n we failed to appreciate how fortunate we r compared to others in worse situations...juz like how we complain abt som bad hair color job (a leechie is guilty here)...when there r ppl out there who hav lost all their hair due to cancer...john's v.optimistic despite his condition...n tt alone deserves our respect...(btw, nobody said anythg abt how photography wasn't allowed in this session...so i was rather surprised when a staff came up to me, telling me tt photography's not allowed...i was trying to take som pics of the giant screen cos my phone camera cant zoom onto john -.-")

To be continued...doze off several times while blogging...

"The biggest adventure that you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." ~ Oprah Winfrey

Update: leechie went to my cutie stylist to trim my fringe yest...n guess what?such coincidence tt both leechie n my cutie stylist were in cutie pink yest! (btw, leechie lurves cutie guys to wear pink..keke) ;p but guess what was the first phrase tt came outta his mouth? o.O"
he saw me pressing down my fringe...n was like "cannot down press ONE!"
an amused leechie wonders if there r any digits on top of my leechie head? ~ nvm, juz my lame leechie joke -.-"
btw, he's really cute...i can actually feel my heart beating abit faster when he bended ovr to trim my fringe *blush blush*
n guess what? i didnt realize tt my eyeliner had already smudged n i had "panda eyes" until after the haircut!!! >.< bet i looked damn yucky n funny -.-"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My leechie mum says tt there r lotsa similarities between this cheryl yang's character n leechie -.-" well, perhaps not many guys know how to appreciate smart n pretty ladies with strong opinions? ;p btw, go-getter would b a better term to use ya ;p


More on Sun Tzu o.O


Takuya Kimura has such a pretty face ;p


Cutie corgis! ;p

No comments: