Sunday, March 14, 2010

LEGACY IS GREATER THAN CURRENCY!!!

LEGACY IS GREATER THAN CURRENCY!!!
U need to build brand equity in urself!position urself to succeed!

I wanna build my v.own leechie legacy!!!

U have to do what u love!!!

You only get to play this game once. Just one lifetime. Don't give yourself excuses.

Update: leechie has alot of stuff to update...lemme try to find som time to blog...stay tuned for my updates ya...esp on the pretty gransenbon blushers =)

Check out this inspiring clip shared by Alex...this guy is damn cool! B-)


I dont mean to b a wet blanket...but i've seen some LDR (long distance relationship) cases of my frenz...n the various difficulties tt the LDR couples hav to face...so i was really touched when i saw the following cute clip designed by alex...real-life story of his fren, Gary...mayb can charge alex for advertising fees ler? ;p

No comments: