Monday, January 11, 2010

Leechie Cutie Stylist ;p


leechie cutie minnie mouse tee ;p

Leechie woke up feeling freaking dizzy today manz -.-" perhaps cos of the hot weather n my weird sleeping hours? sent mr.cutie an sms to check tt he's at his salon today before popping ovr...well, leechie was late for half an hour n he wasn't around when i reached...think he went to the washroom...

Mr.cutie could recognize a leechie the minute he stepped back into the salon...he actually thot tt leechie juz had my hair permed...until i told him tt i hav natural curls...he was pretty fast in trimming my fringe...told him to trim it abit shorter cos my fringe grows v.fast...cos i juz had my fringe trimmed less than a month ago...if he trims too little, i figure tt i would b making my leechie appearance at his salon every fornight -.-" anyway, he kept asking if i hav taken my dinner n who i came with...told him tt i came with my leechie mum...well, tt leechie mum simply refused to step into his salon n she was waiting outside -.-" n he asked a few times if i would b having dinner with my mum...i feel rather paiseh n not sure how i should reply him...cos i need to rush off immediately after the haircut ler...n here i was, with such a cutie stylist who kept asking me if i hav taken my dinner n if i would b having dinner with my mum...:-X i could actually feel myself breathing abit faster as he bent closer to trim my fringe...not tt i mind having a cutie stylist trim my fringe...lol :-X

He also commented tt my hair looks really yellowish n asked if i go swimming often...told him tt my hair has a natural yellowish base tone n tt the other stylist juz colored it reddish tone abt a week ago...but the color kinda faded after a week of shampoo...he commented tt red always fades off v.fast...anyway, he passed me a tissue to wipe my face after my haircut n gave me some hair vouchers n asked me to call him...btw, ladies...mr.cutie reminds a leechie of those cute korean boyband members...he was dressed in a cutie vest today, not unlike those korean boyband members...i can imagine him singing "sorry, sorry"...lol...if there is any boyband here, i'm pretty sure tt his cutie looks make the cut ya ;p then i showed tt leechie mum my new haircut...n there she was...glanced at my fringe n at mr.cutie who was standing at the front of his salon, smiling at her...n tt leechie mum asked rather coldly "so tt's the cute boy tt u mentioned who trimmed ur fringe?" -.-"

Good news for all the ladies here...leechie will be giving away hair voucher for a lucky gal to meet leechie cutie stylist in the lucky draw for our upcoming networking event on 23rd Jan! ;) cool or cool ya? ;p apologies, but mr.cutie's mobile number will not be included...but i'm pretty tt he'll give it to u if u ask nicely ;) perhaps, u can even try ur luck in asking him out for dinner too cos he looks really friendly ;p (but i'm not sure abt his salon's policy in having dinner with clients) but make no mistake, he's a really cute guy ya...pity tt i didn't ask to snap a pic of him juz nw...gosh...cos i juz saw my facebook fren post up a pic of her with her stylist ler...sorry, so u'll juz hav to use ur imagination ya ;p

Btw, found out tt there's a hair show at taka this wk cos they were looking for models for this hair show o.O so i mentioned to my leechie mum abt this hair show...n she was like "hair show? what do they sell at the hair show?" my leechie dad heard us n said v.dryly "hair show...they r selling hair at the hair show" leechie was like ---> -.-" so i guess u can understand y did leechie turn out so weird...it runs in the family, i hav weird family genes...we r juz a regular family with a great sense of humor ;p

Sorry, sorry...Super Junior Live In Japan! o.O


Sorry, sorry remix black vs white ;p


Another Sorry, sorry remix ;p


Crazy Freestyle!Damn cool manz! @.@"

No comments: