Saturday, September 5, 2009

Gratitude towards 77th Street for Sponsoring Leechie to Attend Anthony Robbins Live 2009 - Part 1

Look at the huge number of ppl queuing behind me, juz to get into the expo hall!!! @.@"


Leechie would like to express my heartfelt gratitude towards 77th Street and Ms. Elim Chew (leechie idol) for sponsoring me to attend the Anthony Robbins seminar! <3
.
Juz came back from Day 1: It's the first time tt leechie actually saw Anthony Robbins standing less than 2 metres in front of me LIVE! V.touched by the various stories tt he shared. Also inspired by Sister Teresa (who is 112 yrs old) who came. My leechie eyes were constantly wet...n wanna thank all the other participants for sharing...so tt leechie can learn more...
.
The FIREWALK experience:

When i told my fren earlier this morn tt leechie gonna do the firewalk...his response was like "siao...i love my feet"! leechie also loves her feet but LEECHIE DID THE FIREWALK! Yes, the coal was real, n the fire was real...REAL burning coal! But methinks whoever told me previously tt it doesnt hurt muz b juz trying to calm my leechie nerves only o.O"
.
Prior to the firewalk, we shared abt our fears n leechie thot tt the fire is juz like our fears n we hav to conquer our fears...if leechie can cross the fire, then i can conquer all my fears n b free of all my fears n i will be able to do anything! a gentleman shared with me tt the burning coal is juz like the path to success...n we have to take this path n he believes tt leechie can do it!
.
Lemme b honest here, leechie was damn nervous as i proceeded outside the hall...n a gentleman who was standing near me saw my "scarry cat" face n teased me n asked if leechie wanna make an U-turn...well, leechie was damn scared...but i always hear ppl talk abt doing the firewalk...so i'm damn determined to do the firewalk tonite! leechie was amongst the last few ppl to do the firewalk...n when i actually saw the burning coal...i was like "omg" n switched to another q whereby the coal looked more black n had lesser sparks (i thot tt was a good choice...apparently not, which i learnt later from my leechie mum who had done firewalk previously for religious reasons). The lady instructor pointed at my heart and asked me to focus...but when i saw the burning coal...leechie was freaked out manz...leechie is scared of heat...not to say fire...(i rem tt leechie always need my classmates to help me with boiling water during my high school lab experiments...cos too scared of the heat...) This time round, leechie had to conquer burning coal with nothing except my bare feet! Perhaps, leechie wasn't tt ready when she started the firewalk...cos when i put my first foot onto the burning coal...i was like "omg...this is damn painful!" and quickly stormed across the stretch of burning coal! In my haste, leechie even forgot to chant "cool moss" while doing so...but was really thankful when i reached the other side n the crew directed the water hose at my feet! leechie celebrated like crazy when i got to the other side! leechie even grabbed n hugged a lady who happened to b at the wrong place at the wrong time...lol ;p well, leechie lived to tell her firewalk experience! my leechie mum always teased me abt how i speak n walk too fast...well, walking fast does have its advantages ya ;p
.
When i returned to the hall, the other participants also shared abt their firewalk experiences...ya, they also feel the pain as they walked on coal...n many others also kenna burnt on their feet...leechie got a few blisters as well...a lady shared with me tt some senior mentors told her tt if one kenna burnt, then it meant tt one is not too certain abt one's goals! -.-" well, leechie's response to her was tt...the v.reason y i kenna burnt is bcos leechie has v.thin skin on my feet!ya, tt's y i usually kenna blisters whenever i wear new shoes (esp those not made of leather). n a medical doc shared with leechie previously tt the skin on our feet is v.thin...which is y scars formed more easily there...-.-" This is medical science vs urban legends! what is tis crap abt uncertain goals? tell me...even if one has damn damn certain goals but if one happens to hav damn thin skin on one's feet, would one still be burnt by burning coal? -.-" tell me!
.
Thanks 77th Street once again for sponsoring leechie's unforgettable firewalk experience! If i can charge across burning coal, then i can do anything, whatever shit it is! Come on, bring it on!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fren corrected me...i shld say tt leechie is a "scaredy cat" and not "scarry cat" @.@"

No comments: