Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Humor Amidst The Gloom...

"Before you judge my life or my character .. Walk in my shoes, walk the path I have travelled, live my sorrow, my doubts, my fear, my pain, my laughter ...!!! Remember Judge not lest ye be judged, Everyone has their own story! And then you can judge me! Words said without Thought, only cause pain, where Kindness goes a long way.yeah!!"

"I've a word for you, trust yourself, believe in yrself, dont let people judge u, since they cant judge themselves properly.. =)" ~ Malcom

"‎Tono Leechie, it is better to know it now than later. Remember u have all the right to choose the type of friends you want to treasure. Those who encourage and support you during the darkest moments are the ones you should treasure. U need not be disappointed on this matter. I am sure you have many other great friends who appreciate what is a true friendship, who walks along with you no matter what situation you are going through. Cheer up my friend : )" ~ Ngee Key
Think twice abt having "true frenz" who throw stones at u while u r down!!!

"Everyone's death could be just one breathe away, irregardless how rich and powerful you are, therefore learn to treasure what you have, who you are with, your life so far, people that you have come across in this life."

“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” ~ Mark Twain

“I believe the single most significant decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my choice of attitude. It is more important than my past, my education, my bankroll, my successes or failures, fame or pain, what other people think of me or say about me, my circumstances, or my position.” ~ Charles R. Swindoll

"你知道嗎?
你知道受苦越深,環境越刻苦,也越使人奮發上進嗎?
你知道打擊越重,也越能造就人的信心嗎?
你知道世途越坎坷,人生的閱歷也越豐富嗎?"

"不使啦!大家咁熟........
熟?熟到可以不用追查真相,就误解我?
熟?熟到连我是怎样的人也不懂?
熟?熟到只听片面之词,就可以定我的罪?
熟?熟到我开始也对你感到陌生了........
唉.....还是半生熟比较好!"

"若是無法成為一支鉛筆,書寫別人的快樂,
那就盡力變成一塊橡皮擦,抹去他人的悲傷。"

"No one can promise they'll never hurt you, because at one time or another they will. The real promise is for he/she to make themselves to be worth the pain."
I'm damn upset n nobody gives a damn abt me...nobody understands me n no one cares abt me even if i were to disappear from the surface of the earth tmr!!! :'(

珍惜眼见人
I was watching this 11pm show on Channel 8...there is this gal who has donated her cornea to the guy whom she loves deeply but who doesnt love her at all n is married to someone else...would u call her noble or silly for making such silly sacrifice for someone who doesnt even love her???!!! life's so ironic...would u do the same for someone u love???

It's a gloomy mkt out there...the bulls kenna mauled by the BIG brave bear :'( here's som light-hearted banter between 2 doc frenz abt the upcoming presidential elections...again, i gotta re-iterate tt this is not an inducement to vote for anyone...A rockz...his sense of humor never fails to keep me amused =) the conversation between the couple goes like this:

‎A: "Since the President has no power anyway, I think we should just elect the Tan with the prettiest wife la, since we will have to face her photo everywhere for the next 5 yrs!"

‎A: I think TKL's wife the best, let's vote for him!
S: But she seems abit unnatural when she smiles and moves leh
A: Who cares!! You are only looking at her picture which is not moving!! You think Harry Potter issit?!?

This clip is for our dear A & S ;p

Attended granny's bday dinner on sunday...my uncle who was born on April Fools' day has a great sense of humor...he was damn funny...then he poked fun of the presidential candidates...n even teased the waitresses serving us...i had tummyache from all the laughing...certainly a welcome relief from the smelly mkts! btw, i was thinking...if ppl born on April Fools' day tend to be blessed with a great sense of humor...then those born on Valentine's day shld b great lovers ya ;p btw, he mentioned abt facebook...gosh...even my not-IT-savvy uncle is into facebook these days!



"If u ever think u r alone in this world n no one rems u. check ur mailbox every month. Bills will never forget u."
but leechie says: "Dollar bills muz never forget me!" ;p

"Boy: Marry me.. ?
Girl: Do you have a house.. ?
Boy: No..
Girl: Do you have a BMW car.. ?
Boy: No....
Girl: How much is your salary.. ?
Boy: No salary..but,..
Girl: No but.You have nothing.How can i marry you??Leave please!!
Boy: (Talk to himself) I have one villa,3 property lands,3 Ferrari,2 Porsche.Why I still need to buy BMW?!How can I get the salary when actually I'm the BOSS? Damn"

Btw, i've received thank you notes from blog readers from various parts of the world! really appreciate it! i didnt expect my leechie musings to reach out to so many exotic places in the world! A BIG thank you to all my blog readers...yes, to each n everyone of u out there! ♥

Interesting Quotes:

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made" ~ Michael Beckwith

‎"A morning greeting does not only mean 'Good Morning,' it has a silent, loving message saying, 'I think of you when I wake up.'"

"Don't feel bitter that people remember you only when they need you. Feel privileged that you are like a candle, you come to mind when there's darkness in their lives."

"I do not ask for easy paths Along life’s winding roads, But for the promised grace and strength To carry all its loads." ~ Meadows

"You can start with nothing. And out of nothing, and out of no way, a way will be made" ~ Michael Beckwith

"If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful." ~ Jeff Bezos

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ~ Winston Churchill

"Women worry about the things that men forget. Men worry about the things women remember."

***Be at Peace with Everyone**
"No one is capable of making you upset without your consent, so if you begin practicing the intention to be authentic and peaceful with everyone, you connect to peace itself- and gain the power to change the energy of your relationships with family and friends." ~ Dr. Wayne Dyer

‎"No matter who say what, you should accept it with a smile and do your own work." ~ Mother Teresa

"Friendships r just like relationships...sometimes despite the years, u have to accept that it's not working out and let it go..."

"All the happiness you ever find lies in you."

“The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be” ~ Marcel Pagnol

"Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer." ~ Merry

"Once you lose someone, it’s never exactly the same person who comes back."

“No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry”

"Every person's life experience is unique,special and different, hence it is the wisdom and learning gain from each of that experience that makes being human so special and meaningful."

"The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you." ~ John E. Southard

”The successful trader has to reverse what you might call his natural impulses. Instead of hoping he must fear; instead of fearing he must hope. He must fear that his loss might develop into a much bigger loss, and hope that his profit may become a bigger profit.” ~ Jesse Livermore

"Believe is one kind of love. For loving you, so I believe you.
信任也是一種愛的表現。因為愛你,所以我相信你。"

"有夢想的人生色彩繽紛,而沒有夢想的人的人生則只有黑白,勇敢做一個有夢想的人吧。實現夢想的途中除了你自己外,沒有人可以阻撓你。而夢想所以會實現,是因為你從來不放棄。
Life with dreams is colorful, while that without is only black and white. Do be a brave person with dreams. There is no one, except yourself, to block you from realizing your dreams. And your dreams can be realized because you never give up."

"什麼是捨?什麼是得?捨得笑,得到的是友誼;捨得誠實,得到的是朋友;捨得面子,得到的是實在;捨得酒色,得到的是健康;捨得虛名,得到的是逍遙。
What is giving? What is getting? Give laughter, get friendship; give honesty, get friends; give up face, get reality; give up sensualism, get health; give up catchy titles, get ease."

"弱者沒有信心能夠走路;勇者勇於走遍所有道路;智者懂得選擇最好的路。
The weak ones have no confidence to walk; the brave ones dare walk all the roads; the wise ones know how to choose the best road to walk."

"男人vs 女人……英文老師在黑板寫下 "woman without her man is nothing",讓學生加註標點,發現所有男生的答案:"Woman,without her man,is nothing." (女人,如果沒了男人,什麼也不是。), 所有女生的答案: "Woman,Without her,man is nothing." (女人,沒有她,男人什麼也不是。)……."

"活在當下
起初,你想進大學,想的要死;
後來,你巴不得大學,趕快畢業;
接著,你想結婚,想有小孩,想的要死;
再来,你有巴望孩子快點長大,好讓你能回去上班;
之後,你每天想著退休,想的要死;
現在,你真的快死了,忽然間,你突然明白了,你忘了如何真正去活。"

MUZ WATCH: Parody of the Presidential Election? damn funny manz ;p

Gosh...soooooo cutie!!! i wanna kidnap this cutie corgi ;p

N this too...sooooooo cutie!♥

No comments: