Saturday, August 6, 2011

~*~ Absolut Vodka Illusion Edition Launch Party at Soul ~*~



Thanks Jia Jun for his kind invitation to this Absolut Vodka Illusion edition launch party at Soul =) went down with Brian to check out this event...the place was already packed with eager party-goers in snaking queues when we arrived! o.O

Learnt tt this was Singapore’s first 4-dimensional party o.O the Absolut Illusion limited edition bottle was unveiled, complete with confetti, flashing lasers and cascading bubbles...i was amused with the bubbles...saw Brian playing with the beach balls that were being floated n kicked around from one end to another o.O The special effects on the ceiling brought us through the four seasons...we were served the specially concocted seasonal Absolut Vodka cocktails created to reflect each season =) Absolut Spring was served with orange mixer...we tried most of the cocktails n my fav was the Absolut vodka with peach shots! ;p thx the lovely Absolut Vodka ladies for helping to serve the drinks =)

Unveiling of the Absolut Illusion limited edition bottle...check out the bubbles in the air ;p


Absolut Illusion limited edition bottle o.O


Posing with the Absolut Illusion limited edition bottle...



Found out tt there were different wristband tags for different guests...but based on my observation, pretty gals do have certain privileges at the bar counter ;p well, i was served a nice vodka with peach mixer although my wristband tag didnt entitle me to tt...likewise for a few other ladies ;p but what was rather disturbing was tt...the bartender subsequently requested tt the ladies kiss him on the cheek before serving them the drinks! @.@" apologies, but i dont have a habit of exchanging kisses for drinks! it's juz not what i would do! sorry...n there were guys trying to hit on me...but Brian was somewhere else n didnt come over to help -.-" gd thing tt leechie aint too bad at wriggling my way outta such stuff =.="

Absolut Spring cocktail


Check out the party crowd o.O


We went for supper at the famous porridge place near my place...again asked Brian if he would feel sad for me if i were to settle for second best...he was telling me tt there is nothing wrong in settling for second best...cos at least it's second best, not third best or fourth best...hmmm, then i started to think...perhaps second best wasnt even second best in the v.first place...i guess it could only qualify as 100th best?! btw, i was quite surprised to learn tt Brian doesnt fancy the Fann Wong type of ladies (well, someone told me tt he likes Fann Wong types...lol ;p)...in fact, he doesnt find Fann Wong pretty...hmmm, tt's something new to me cos most guys would find her pretty...he was saying tt he prefers those gals with sharp facial features o.O well, beauty in the eye of the beholder i guess...learnt tt Brian used to be an cabin crew for a v.short stint o.O his parting shot as he dropped me off for the nite was tt leechie shld go n get to know more new guys! so all the cutie guys out there...leechie wanna meet u ;p

Interesting Quotes:

「同樣是女人,漂亮和不漂亮的分別,在於同樣犯了錯誤之後,漂亮​的很快得到原諒,而不漂亮的,罪加一等。」

"When I was in grade school, they told me to write down what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I wrote down "happy".
They told me I didn't understand the assignment,
I told them they didn't understand life"

No comments: