Saturday, August 4, 2012

Product Review: The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil and Pore Minimiser


Went down to Cozycot store to collect these 2 popular The Body Shop items from their Tea Tree range for review...my face have been suffering from congested pores n breakouts due to my travelling schedule n the polluted air in those cities that i've visited recently...n my prob becomes more serious when it comes to that time of the month...haiz =.=

The Body Shop tea tree oil contains 15% of tea tree oil...n it's a top-selling product at their retail stores! I applied the tea tree oil overnight on my pimples n badly congested pores for a couple of nights...n these pimples appeared to be smaller (less angry i guess) =) n i was surprised that the huge clog which has been hanging out on my chin for donkey moons became abit smaller...maybe i need a plumber to clear the clog? o.O this tea tree oil is an antiseptic n is relatively good as a spot treatment for pimples...

The pore minimiser is a new product from their tea tree range. I applied the pore minimiser after my usual serums (kiasu me use quite a few other serums)...the texture is light with a refreshing feel n it has a mattifying effect...pretty good for the hot summer days that we r currently facing on this little red dot o.O i used this to prep my skin before slapping on my sunblock n makeup base as usual...n to my pleasant surprise, my mineral foundation (also from The Body Shop) can actually last longer in this "hot, hotter, hottest" weather o.O

Thanks Cozycot for inviting leechie to do this product review =)

"This top-selling tea tree oil contains 15% of tea tree oil. After applying it overnight on my pimples and badly congested pores for a few nights, my pimples shrank in size and the huge clog which has been hanging out on my chin for donkey moons became a bit smaller!"

Btw, I also popped by The Body Shop Warehouse Sale nearby...i tried their blue corn mask n thought it was pretty good for my overzealous oil glands...so returned to pick up a few other pieces to stock up...their scrubs smell pretty good too...noob me was quite amused with all the different textures n scents...was told that those with gel texture would be more suitable for my oily skin...i picked up the passion fruit n cranberry n jolly orange ones (was told that cranberry n jolly orange were limited editions n no longer available at the retail stores...n i'm such a sucker for "limited editions") o.O they were clearing their mineral powder foundation at really attractive prices so i picked up 2 more pieces to stock up...i'm using their mineral powder foundation these days cos the weather is really hot n humid n alot of other foundations have the tendency to melt n slide off my oily leechie face with great ease =.=

Stuff that i bought at The Body Shop Warehouse Sale


No comments: